Simp Chat wifelovesbbc / UkSexyCouple

• Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances - we've suffered a disk failure, which resulted in a 3 months of data being lost forever.
    We're truly sorry for all of the lost account progress and thread posts, but we've tried everything to recover as much as possible.

We've took measures that will prevent this from happening ever again and we have temporarily stopped the pop ads, while everyone affected gets their things somewhat sorted out.

Regards,
    SimpCity Staff

Darksith066

Sith Lord
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
well there was a long reply........she said her onlyfans is not going down.....she was aware about this thread from a long time.....she didn't do anything about it....that she understood that pirates will always steal her stuffs......became annoying for her when people started sharing her stuffs after 1 hour of just uploading....said she started doing ppv stuffs to avoid pirates from stealing her videos in one go......she said threads like these are sometimes good for traffic but it became too much when people frequently posted her stuffs ......she said that yes they have scaled back because if people are gonna steal her stuffs ,then why should they......she said if this continues then they will do their stuffs for themselves only ......

Craig_frost

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She posted on OF that full length videos would be the same price going forward as well ($8.99). This was in response to someone reminding them of an earlier statement that the page would never be PPV. Such a weird one though; I’m a huge fan of this page and have had a few cool conversations with Steph. I know her hubby does a lot of the work on the page, on top of a full time job, so you can totally understand having to pay a little extra for it. I’m just not sure a ‘premium’ subscription price AND then PPV is the way to go. But hey, that’s just my opinion and you can guarantee I’ll still be subbed in the coming months. Also, apologies if this notification got you excited, expecting to see some ‘content’; I know there’s nothing worse than being notified just to find out it’s an unnecessarily long comment.