Feedback Why don't mods and admins have labels on their names?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

BornAgainFapper

Superfan
Oct 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just curious, because I can never figure out which of you are in charge here or are moderators when there's certain issues coming up. Are you intentionally hiding yourselves among Us for whatever reason here? Other forms clearly identify who's who with their labels, but here I can never identify whether I'm talking to a moderator or not and to be honest it's sneaky. And sometimes some of you flex your muscle without even letting us know you're a moderator to begin with. I'm just curious why you have it set up like this? Is the Simp council the mod group or something? Is it the twinkly names? Honestly how can we identify you?!

Solution
<< look for sirens

da-policee4dd4750503fb842.gif

:pauseChamp:

WildWarrior

Will I Be Known and Loved?
Mar 11, 2022
When You Reach a Certain Point in The Forum You Can Easily Tell The Differece Between Mods And The Users

BornAgainFapper

Superfan
Oct 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Any ideas to why it's set up that way? I would prefer if a mod or admin or someone in charge of keeping the site operational answer. I don't like the sneaky undercover thing going on here, cuz when I have a legit concern and I need to bring it up to a moderator directly I have no idea who I'd be talking to to begin with. I get I can use the report button, but if there's a moderator in that thread and I need to DM them about something, I'd like to know which ones the moderator and which ones not. I could accidentally DM you and then think I'm talking to a moderator due to your sparkly name, but then I wouldn't know who I'm talking to until you say you are or you aren't in charge. That's pretty frustrating.

BornAgainFapper

Superfan
Oct 21, 2022
I'd like some real answers rather than joking answers please. If you're not a moderator admin or someone in charge with some kind of moderator power here please don't comment on this thread. Jokes are for the general discussion page.

BornAgainFapper

Superfan
Oct 21, 2022
Why are you not answering the question? I'm not asking for the ticket option or the report option for you to message me directly first, I'm asking why there are no labels for you all to identify that your admins or moderators? You I know because you go around and do your thing, but I hardly know who else is in charge.

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
Cur we decided to not do that. It's pretty simple. I already mentioned two option if u wanna contact with staff. Do u expect to some give his a phone number or something like that to contact with em or what ?

I think we are done :). Thanks.

Asking why all of em are anonymous on forum where people share leaked stuff :thonk:

Status
Not open for further replies.