Support Why do my request posts keep getting removed in the Requests forum?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Petrolhead02

Lurker
Nov 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Twice over the course of my account I have requested leaks from a specific "studio", I have flaired the post correctly, given links to their sites, and shared their twitter handle and 1 or more images of them on the posts, so why does it keep getting removed? I have searched through the site and have not found a single other post relating to them so its not as if its that. the studio does not advertise itself to consist of transgender people so it wouldnt be there so it shouldn't be that. Are gay requests entirely banned?

Not too long after I had made each post I checked for any replies and my post was just not there and I had zero notification as to why, just "zero posts"

Can anyone explain why this happens to me?

Petrolhead02

Lurker
Nov 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
...yet Transgender stuff is allowed? I have seen cis male femboys in there, and yet gay isnt allowed? why isnt it allowed? I dont understand how Trans stuff is totally fine on here but gay stuff is somehow too far? there just arent any gay forums that have leaks, most sites that have leaks are loaded with malware and are paywalled anyway which defeats the point of the leak. This is the biggest one for leaks and it doesnt allow that? I dont see the point