Avoid! whoahannahjo

DonaldFrump2024

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
FYI folks, I've been a long-time sub to her, about 15 months or so now, but once this month is up, I wont renew. Listing my reasons below, ya'll can make up your own mind though.

Pre-boob job subscription included :
Daily nude clips and pics on her wall including tits and pussy, casual light sexting in DMs (like a few sentences every other day or so) without a tip required, but appreciated (I always tipped like $5 or $10 if it lasted more than a few min), 1 free full-length 8+ minute solo or B/G vid every Saturday if you had rebill on, and solo vids for sale ranging from $10-$15 per vid, B/G vids for sale ranging from $15-$25 per vid.

Her current Post-Boob job subscription includes :
1 post every 4-7 days (topless if you're lucky, throws in a screenshot of a BG BJ vid for sale every now and again but no more pussy content), no sexting, Saturday rebill vids are of her old content and only 1-3 minutes long (teasing only, no more B/G free content every Saturday), solo vids are now $37-$45 per vid, B/G vids are $50 and more, and she just released a post for her "VIP list," which is a $200 tip on top of the sub fee and more $ required for any naughty stuff, sexting included. Her new vids are gunna be "discounted" (probably still won't be near the same price as her solo and B/G vid pricing pre-boob job), sexting will still require a tip.

When I asked her why the price increase (I already knew why before asking, bitches that get their tits done almost ALWAYS do this shit), her response was :

"I wanna focus my attention to those who respect that i value myself and i think im worth more now :3"

Also, I LOVED her tits and personality before her boob job. Now they look ridiculously plastic and fake and WAY too big for her frame even after 6 weeks of healing, and all she does is talks about in DM's is "Hey daddy, are you gunna buy something?" so I'm pretty sure she's using a management company now, or her personality has just gone to shit and she's focused 100% on making sales and sees subs as ATM's only. No thanks.

branans808

Lurker
Feb 27, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm not too familar with miss hannah jo but one video i'm well acquainted with where she's wearing a school girl skirt and a white bra... crack doesn't make your eyes look like how it looks in that video. something in certain combinations of maths, can make the person doing the maths insanely horny and can do marathon sex. there's a few real subtle barely noticeable things that leads me to believe she enjoys doing lots of math. I suppose only if you also enjoyed math you'd be able to see it.