EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Identify Hotwife Queen of Spades "Who is this?" - Identify unknown Hotwives and QoS in here

her name is Lauren aka ellybaby, absolute legend,
27 years old,
a model, like a legit industry model, fashion and brands, etc.
married,
most of her videos were homemade threesomes, shot by her husband. mostly with two other men while her husband recorded. she had been a hotwife for a while before only fans. She was only recently getting into QOS and only exclusively for BBC stuff. She had like 5 black bulls. her last two videos were bare BBC pounding. it was one with a known black bull in the content creator space, (I don't know his name). She receives an 11-inch bare black cock, hard pussy thrashing while panting and moaning, "I love your big cock...I love your cock in me...stretch that pussy". after a good 20 minutes of bbc pounding she gets her pussy pumped with cum. the hottest scene of her, shot with multiple stationary cameras and one handheld. not music playing in the background, you can hear clearly throughout the scene.
And that was all. It is a Dr. Kelly-type situation, except Doctor Kelly got the money and stayed and used the fame boost. she completely got off the internet like Lindsey and Emily Walters (although Emily returned). She was my favorite and she did mostly bbc but sadly there aren't many you are gonna find on the internet. I had all of her videos but I deleted them before I even came to know about this forum. so if you can find any or just the last bbc one please let me know too.
Who’s Lindsey, can you say please her full name , thanks in a advance

Back
Top Bottom