Identify Hotwife Queen of Spades "Who is this?" - Identify unknown Hotwives and QoS in here

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The rules are as below.

- Please avoid requesting "normal girls", especially if they look young. Posts must follow the Community Rules.
- Please mark posts as solved with the done reaction so others know a match has been found.

Also, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST CONTENT IN HERE!

P.S.

:BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan: Doxing = Permanent Ban :BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan::BongoBan:

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShyFlame

Casual
Dec 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

This is some of the hottest stuff i have ever seen.

There is some more stuff on that profile and others.
Not 100% sure thats her though. I will look into it a bit more later.

It says Alex and Kati at the end of part 3.
Kati is short for Katharina, Kathrin and so on, there is some stuff with Ex-Girlfriend Katharina from Austria on motherless.
Even looks similar, but is not the same person i think.

I did some AI enhancment on the first 2 videos since they had such poor quality, enjoy.
Might went a bit to far with the filesize though.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I will add the third video later, maybe some other stuff to if i think its her.

Maybe i'll do a translation scrip in december if i feel like it.
Here is a quick summary.
The wife was to shy/nervous to approach one of these gentlemen in a swinger club, however she got really horny watching them, so the husband made a plan together with the guys under the excuse of a "fotoshot".
The "Mutprobe" or "test of courage", was towards the wife to initiate a nude fotoshot instead.
However, without the wifes knowledge, the husband already agreed with the guys that they could fuck her if she was up for it.
Husband was the one filming hidden in part 1 and 2.
You can see in the videos how this played out.
Very hot stuff.

If you have more similar stuff, especially if its german/austrian/swiss whatever stuff, i would appreciate it.
But other european or russian stuff is also nice.

Regards,
Shy

Last edited: