Trans Identify "Who is she?" - Request unknown trans' girls in here

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
  • While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE ANGRY REDDIT THOTS 🤣 🐀

Beakwood

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I definitely get why one would think this is not Megan. I had to double-check myself. But I do believe this is a young Megan video clip. Here's my reasoning.
In the image below, I have Megan having her background with a strobe light in the background, meaning, she enjoys this aesthetic. I also show in the image that Megan also have a mole near her chin. Also, when she was younger, you can see her getting into more of what we know her now. Back then, she was known as EmilyAndreaMora. I also show you a video from 5+ years ago with her and how the video show her tattoo arm is on the RIGHT of the video but not on the LEFT. Similar, to how the video you asked about. Because it was recorded this way, 5+ years ago. She also has an ASS TATTOO in your video as well. You can also see what seems like a mole under her chin in the video. But it's vague and hard to tell. Because of the video compression. She also was wearing makeup to cover her mole a lot when she was younger, but her confidence overcame her flaw, and she embraces it nowadays.

Now, I will add, about two weeks ago. I was randomly recommended a Trans woman that looks just like her in this video. But, I went back in my follow and likes and didn't see that woman/account anymore. As her twitter was mainly BG content and very little posts. So I didn't really keep tabs on it but found her very appealing.

Also, here's a worthy mention. Back then, she did content with her friend Jessi

Here's another worthy mention, Madison Fox or Madison Miranda almost like can be Megan's distant cousin or just a woman that looks like her. Very well could be her in the video but she doesn't have an ass tattoo.

But this is all I go. Apologies for not being of more help.

azer12301998

Fan
Sep 10, 2023
who is she ??? please

Mersky

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 10, 2023
There is a name on video but couldn’t read, is there anyone knows her?

Reactions: BillyAlCox

Datsberg

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Gabriella and she only played in one known scene