Discussion Who are some you used to like but you think overdid it?

• Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances - we've suffered a disk failure, which resulted in a 3 months of data being lost forever.
    We're truly sorry for all of the lost account progress and thread posts, but we've tried everything to recover as much as possible.

We've took measures that will prevent this from happening ever again and we have temporarily stopped the pop ads, while everyone affected gets their things somewhat sorted out.

Regards,
    SimpCity Staff

Right Turn Clyde

Orangutangy
Jul 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
When I first saw Cassie Del Isla in a Dorcel feature I was like OMG ! What an absolute hottie ! She did a lot of gym work too so was fit as a butcher's pencil.
Then she got her tits done and it put me off her completely. From small, pert, natural tits to big ol fakes that point in opposite directions really turned me off her. I simply hate fake tits.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Koffy1prn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Shit, got a list of that
-Brooklyn chase jumps to my mind immediately.
-Kiara Mia was so hot, now looks like a bootleg plastic doll
-Siri (understand the boob reduction but RIP, those were perfect)
-Skylar Vox
-Jasmine James (Although still hot)
-Diamond Kitty
-Jessie Rodgers

Just some of many

DIOSworld

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 8, 2022
Ava devine....clearly far too much surgery on her face when she was quite gorgeous already. Heather Brooke fell off hard with the face surgery too. Larissa from 90 day fiancee is another that had a nice face

Koffy1prn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Sure. I first saw her on bangbus and imidiately liked that beautiful big natural tits angel face with black hair and knew she was a freak.

Than over time she started to change her hair and piercing which i was not much of a fan. Also theres something different with her face, idk exactly but just looks different to me.

Its not something huge like plastic surgery or anything like that but it def turned me of on her. She still hot and shit. But to me is not the same anymore.

RIP baby face (netvideogirl casting)