EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Who are some you used to like but you think overdid it?

hardly the first to say this, but Chloe Cherry went way overboard with the lip filler. admittedly her lips were on the thin side of the spectrum before, but one or two jabs probably would've been fine, instead of 27. Looks positively cartoonish, all the more so by her claiming she doesn't know what the big deal is.

Then:
chloecherryt0si66k7eg9y.md.jpg855551.md.jpg

Now:
55169699-10596669-Cherry_said_she_was_miserable_consuming_only_200_calories_a_day_-a-29_1646878966074.md.jpg chloe-cherry-for-flaunt-magazine-may-2022-3.md.jpg

Kimmy Granger's ridiculous fake tits. She decided to be a 5'1" DD cup complete with nipple scars.
Screenshot-2023-01-03-at-6.38.44-PM-2GZlK7hX.png

Would have to agree with some of the previous ones around Elsa Jean and Eva Lovia. Eva was just damn right spot on, and elsa has the whole girl next door vibe, then they did what they did...
The thing about eva is that she’s married to so maybe she got the work done to keep the husband interested? Elsa is totally off on why she got work done when she clearly didnt need it and was on the verge of retiring

There arr so many, but the two most obvious are Mia Malkova and Jenna Sativa. Mia looks like she legit stuck full sized watermelons into her chest.I can understand Jenna not wanting implants, but her idea to gain weight to get larger breasts was a horrible idea. There was one point that she legit looked like she was twice her previous weight! like she could have been in Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy as fat as her face looked.

Would have to agree with some of the previous ones around Elsa Jean and Eva Lovia. Eva was just damn right spot on, and elsa has the whole girl next door vibe, then they did what they did...
You have to wonder if some of these actresses were coerced or pushed into getting thing done. I know Elsa said for many years see would never get them done, and was against doing things to alter her body. Then she went and got them done. Kenna James was another one that always said she prided her "small and perky tits" and would never change them. Fast forward a few years and she pops up on social media with posts of the new breasts out the blue.

I know it's their body, etc etc but its just odd to me how some that say they will never do this (or other things) end up going and doing them.

You have to wonder if some of these actresses were coerced or pushed into getting thing done. I know Elsa said for many years see would never get them done, and was against doing things to alter her body. Then she went and got them done. Kenna James was another one that always said she prided her "small and perky tits" and would never change them. Fast forward a few years and she pops up on social media with posts of the new breasts out the blue.

I know it's their body, etc etc but its just odd to me how some that say they will never do this (or other things) end up going and doing them.
kenna said she wanted em and glad she got em

Back
Top Bottom