Trans What happened to Bougeediaries | Helena XXX?

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Cutelo

Cum Swallowing Enthusiast
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've been trying to track any socials of her but it seems like she vanished about 2 years ago. Anybody knows if she has been around? It would be a shame not to have any follow up on her.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Aphrobrisiac

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Really weird bro. She went down this weird bimbo route that really doesn’t suit her, she wants to look more like her sister who looks like a worn down piece of cheese tbh. Crazy big lip injections, she looked like she was dropping a lot of weight really fast. She had like 4 Twitters and posted on all of them but months apart so she would go active on different accounts at different parts of the year. Same went for IG. She started posting stories of beef that got personal with different people from her area and posted like one pic or one boomerang a month on one of 3 different IG accounts. She then took her Onlyfans and deleted (months worth) of her newer content which was basically her old content because all she does is fuck herself with the same dildo in the same positions.. before she switched over to a new OF. At that point I was convinced there was a screw loose so I unsubbed.

Reactions: Jamesfl2