Trans What do you ask for in customs?

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Hashball

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I myself have only ever got 1 custom. It was pretty good but still seemed like "extra" content of the regular scheduled wall posts.
Honestly besides things i like to see in terms of outfits (fishnets,high heels) canera angles & specific jerkoff instructions there's nothing really special i can think of that can be done in custom besides telling them to address me personally & talk dirty which does not really worth the price IMHO. Some ts model told me that she will do anything withing reason for a 100$ for a 15min custom but i don't really have a script for that. Also most of the time when i do invest in a specific script they will respond that they don't want to do it wasting my time thinking of something specific for that model. what do you think? how is your customs experience? would love to hear stories about what are you typically ask for & success stories in general (including the specific model that agreed to it)

i'll start with my story. I asked Mel7158 for a long clip 15min. i bought her an outfit & asked for specific angles & that the jerking will be audiobale. I got a very memorable custom which is by no means perfect but was thrilling to wait for & recieve something truly unique to my personal taste which is not that demanding since i'm not that creative in my video ideas.

would love to hear from you guys

Hashball

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Well since you guys are soo descreet. we could not mention names. Still thinks this could help us with ideas & since we are all annon here there’s nothing implicating. I recently asked for a custom of peeing and making the pee like it’s cum. Shooting & stopping like sara salazar did in on of her videos.

cheekypreview

Lurker
Nov 13, 2022
I at least like my name to be used in customs to make them feel more personal.

My favourite types of videos are femdom worship type videos. So usually request something like that.

And my biggest fetishes are farts and piss. So I usually request one or both of those if they are open to it.

Zannor

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 21, 2023
I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to customs. Masturbating with just fingers sometimes dildo/vibrator too. No anal. Had other unusual items used in place of dildo. I've had shower/bath customs. Different things rubbed on body oil, whipped cream, syrup, ice. My first ever custom was a pussy shaving. Angles preferred are doggystyle from behind, missionary from above or pov between the legs looking up their body. Facesitting. Done a few scripted but to specific to state here. I've had pussy eating both b/g and g/g. Squirting. Took a while to realize the benefit of having name used. Trying to keep it vague since I've posted alot of content but never customs as that would be a big identefier.

airforce1

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 3, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The one time I did do a custom, it was for this femboy called mercedesfollkes, they don't have an OF account anymore, plus I don't have access to my custom cause they deactivated their account. They mainly did tease content. I think I paid $20 for like 3 minute video. I asked for like a striptease and asked them to wear high heels and a dress. The video was low quality, plus they didn't wear the heels I asked them to wear. So on some level I felt it was an ok custom but low-key disappointed. Then again I have had a mix experience with customs. For me when it comes to this custom, I usually ask if they have high heels or I purchase it for them. Also, I usually ask for like an ass worshipping video but this aint with those who are slim, then I am asking for a JOI, and to wear wear body fishnet.

Also, how much did Mel7158 charge you for a custom, plus did you make her wear high heels.