EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat WettMelons - Discussion Thread

1. Full Face Mesh Top Titty-Fuck
  2. Full Face JOI
  3. Jeep Fuck with cum on tits

$180 for the underwear. $69 for Polaroids, $109 for custom ones. Don't remember what the video prices are, but they were expensive the last time she put prices up.

Also, sorry guys, have had a very busy week and some overtime at work, I will post her feed stuff tomorrow. I'll try and get the PPV posted tonight though.
I find it hard to believe that she really makes money with it. The last content development was her face reveal, since then everything has stayed the same. The B/G clips are solid but not outstanding and her breasts are getting smaller and smaller. I also have the impression that she is increasingly unhappy, which doesn't make her content any better. The only increase I see at the moment is anal sex, breast implants or weight gain to get her breasts back.

I find it hard to believe that she really makes money with it. The last content development was her face reveal, since then everything has stayed the same. The B/G clips are solid but not outstanding and her breasts are getting smaller and smaller. I also have the impression that she is increasingly unhappy, which doesn't make her content any better. The only increase I see at the moment is anal sex, breast implants or weight gain to get her breasts back.
Even if she gained weight back there is nothing saying it'll go back to her tits. If you could tell your body where to put fat, all girls would have huge asses and bust lines. Implants are about the only option at this point.

I honestly feel burned out on her because she doesn’t seem into it anymore. Sounds bad but if she were to take that attitude and do a cnc scene then maybe it would work. But besides anal or maybe a MFM scene (both which I’m sure she’ll never do sadly) it’s just gonna be same ole stuff. Maybe a rough deepthroat vid would work. But I want black tears rough

Why is she unhappy? I thought she hot engaged to marry recently?

I think they may have broken up. She has removed almost every single one of her B/G posts (some old stuff that she probably missed still remain) and nuked all the PPV messages.
Edit: Never mind, Onlyfans was just being dumb. But she did clear the messages and there are a ton of recent posts missing :sus:.
Edit 2: If you're curious, the last full B/G video on her feed is from 1 year ago. She has deleted 1 years worth of B/G videos from her feed. Smells like agency shenanigans to me.

Last edited:
I think they may have broken up. She has removed almost every single one of her B/G posts (some old stuff that she probably missed still remain) and nuked all the PPV messages.
Edit: Never mind, Onlyfans was just being dumb. But she did clear the messages and there are a ton of recent posts missing :sus:.
Edit 2: If you're curious, the last full B/G video on her feed is from 1 year ago. She has deleted 1 years worth of B/G videos from her feed. Smells like agency shenanigans to me.
Im guessing its just shes made enough money its no longer worth it to have that stuff up to her (or possibly him)

Back
Top Bottom