EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat WettMelons - Discussion Thread

She still makes good money, but I guess you don’t attract many new fans when your tits are deflated

0hs2i3t1k88d7yafier1r_source.mp46187d750f78cc3ff3f68f37835170cf0.md.jpg 0hrofjoskheimjruegq21_source.mp4241ae1bfaf0e6d4ef1a7b9a7dabc2ca1.md.jpg 0hr2lwjyty3neehv3xk7d_source.mp44db409312944283a5f412c0bf8757ee6.md.jpg
I'd like to know the titles of her recent OnlyFans PPV video
  1. Full Face Mesh Top Titty-Fuck
  2. Full Face JOI
  3. Jeep Fuck with cum on tits
What pricing for customs/lingerie?
$180 for the underwear. $69 for Polaroids, $109 for custom ones. Don't remember what the video prices are, but they were expensive the last time she put prices up.

Also, sorry guys, have had a very busy week and some overtime at work, I will post her feed stuff tomorrow. I'll try and get the PPV posted tonight though.

1. Full Face Mesh Top Titty-Fuck
  2. Full Face JOI
  3. Jeep Fuck with cum on tits

$180 for the underwear. $69 for Polaroids, $109 for custom ones. Don't remember what the video prices are, but they were expensive the last time she put prices up.

Also, sorry guys, have had a very busy week and some overtime at work, I will post her feed stuff tomorrow. I'll try and get the PPV posted tonight though.
Us degenerates don't deserve your apology. We're just grateful that you're sailing the high seas.

Back
Top Bottom