Simp Chat Wendy Fiore Discussion Thread

• Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances - we've suffered a disk failure, which resulted in a 3 months of data being lost forever.
    We're truly sorry for all of the lost account progress and thread posts, but we've tried everything to recover as much as possible.

We've took measures that will prevent this from happening ever again and we have temporarily stopped the pop ads, while everyone affected gets their things somewhat sorted out.

Regards,
    SimpCity Staff

Halallllll

Casual
Feb 12, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If people are willing to pool for the some of the content, then I am willing to contribute 100%. Especially if she has some “nippy” stuff

Reactions: GraveMan

Xxcentioxx

Casual
Feb 9, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Whiteknights are the absolute worst. They lurk in leak groups to leech on content and try to sell it with different nicknames and they open fan club accounts to simp and snitch while they still leech content. They managed successfully to suppress my favorite thot content Dayami Padron for more than a year now. I can’t even find her cheap wall content and that really sucks

Reactions: topkek22

HappyHour

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

So for me the OF teasing content of Wendy is hotter now than what she was when she had her website 10 years ago but it's just a personal opinion.

But please don't tell me there is a world where someone is crazy enough to spend 1k$ on a 6min video :ddHuh:

Reactions: dumpy7