Simp Chat Water_Melonsugar3 (Hotwife Jenny) - Discussion Thread

blackstallion36

Bathwater Drinker
May 9, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Jenny is bipolar so this kind of impulsive behavior is not surprising. I'm willing to bet she stopped taking her medication.

Reactions: Joejac751

Justsmile117

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 20, 2022
The husband is a grade A loser. I get his fetish is being a cuckold and clearly heā€™s got some bisexual shit going on, but how do you fuck your life up that much. Just like never going full reā¤ā¤ā¤tā¤ard you should never go full cuckold

Alexmcfly

Bathwater Drinker
May 6, 2022
How long do you think we are going to see the cuck being penetrated? I'm sure he would do anything to stop Jenny from leaving him for another man. Jenny is crazy, I'm sure she only thinks about fucking... she's a typical girl who doesn't care about anyone else if it's not her.

blackstallion36

Bathwater Drinker
May 9, 2022
jenny_mh43c60ebb8edf41bf.jpg

Some of these comments are exceptionally judgmental and cruel especially since Jenny has publicly admitted to having mental health problems.

Reactions: Nokternoid

Hamuro

Casual
Dec 31, 2023
sexxxysoccermom is 100% the next one to do something like this. Her and her husband keep pushing their own boundaries just like Jenny did with hers. People warned Jenny multiple times this would happen and she kept saying she wouldnt leave her husband for some onlyfans guy lmao.

Sexxxysoccer mom is pretty much in love with hunginla and even said in her podcast she doesnt like when he works with other woman and it all started after they broke their own rules of no overnight full weekend dates. She is always talking about her fans dont know what they are talking about and she is never going to leave but she is doing the whole Jenny playbook play by play.

The only difference and the only thing that could stop her is the fact that, unlike Jenny, she doesnt have mental health issues, she is a teacher and she is not dumb enough to believe hunginla of all people is going to be with her and 2 kids and give up on his carrer like FirstclassJD did. On top of that, after listening to some episodes of their podcast they seem to really respect eachother somthing that I never saw with hotwives that left like Jenny, Ashley and AlexandraQOS.

Another thing working in her favor is she has no idea on how to run anything, unlike jennys husband, her husband seems to be a stag and runs every aspect of her life like dates, social media, onlyfans and everything really. She just shows up where she is told so maybe she understands she cant do this by herself, but thats a big maybe, I still think she is playing with fire specially because she is a no face creator so when shit hit the fan she could be looking at losing husband, bull, kids and teaching job.

NoobGoku22

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 17, 2023
ever since this drama happens Husband would be like no new video hence no money ! Damn:hyperz:

KINGOFHELL123

Fan
May 29, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
man , if couple are genuine, and the woman is also a normal one, there will be romance btween bull and wife, if u look at reddit stories u will undertsnad, there is strong bond between wives and their lovers, its all lovers and bfs, not bull, all thse so called bulls and no emotions girls are just sluts who do all this for money

arruere14

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 27, 2023
I have seen some videos of this whore and the truth is, I think she is just a prostitute, the fake husband, a drug addict who does anything for a little money, these are just actors, nothing is real. I like the real cuckold. For me, the ones that are most similar are Mya Lane, Amber Blank, Abby Cuckold, Sandra-Otterson, Mrs Siren, Theia Dawn (on a forum I talked to a person who claimed to know her, he assured me that he did it because her husband she liked to see her with other men, until she separated from her husband) and some other couples that seem real to me because of the situations they show in the video, such as the husband is always recording and he shows it because he intervenes in the scene, many times. They record in the same room, dining room, etc. and the most important thing is that they have time, years, in this cuckold thing, those who appeared on these onlyfans pages are just prostitutes managed by their pimps who sell videos under the idea of the cuckold swinger.

Justsmile117

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think theyā€™re definitely a real (if theyā€™re still together). I remember when they first started out online when they were more of a stag couple. Theyā€™d do MFM or the husband would record while jerking himself off, it always gave off a real amateur couple vibes to me. Iā€™ve also seen their family pictures of them with their kid too and wedding photos. If youā€™ve followed them from the beginning youā€™d have seen theyā€™re decent into cuckolding from a seemingly for the most part monogamous vanilla couple. I knew they were heading for disaster when I saw her husband liking tranny posts on Twitter and her becoming obsessed with whatever bull gave her attention outside of using her as a fuck toy. Just a very weird couple tbh

colorsx

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
There's videos of her getting fucked in their minivan while the husband is driving and they have a baby seat installed.
Usually for most people doing this shit it's the husband's will and intention first and foremost but I have a feeling it ain't the case here.
Imagine your wife gives birth and a year or two later she starts telling you she wants to do all of this and she'll do it with or without you, the fuck are you gonna do for your kid's sake? Would not want to be in that guy's shoes.

Also, looking over her reddit it looks like she 'fell in love' with one of the first guys she shot with, then they 'broke up' then the same thing happened with that black dude and now it's the mexican's turn lmao

Anonymous Cee

Bathwater Drinker
May 5, 2023
Everyone keeps talking about authenticity and whether her and her cuckold are a "REAL Couple". And I gotta be honest...that sounds crazy. But It has me curious...Who do You all feel is a FAKE HOTWIFE/CUCKOLD COUPLE???? And Why???How would I even KNOW if I'm looking at a FAKE cuckold couple vs a REAL ONE???

NoobGoku22

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 17, 2023
as per my opinion this type of relationship invented just to make Husband and wife sexual relationship stronger . but what are these ? wife getting BF despite having husband . this has to be an act to gain money or they are not married anymore if were.

which is why i am saying Real are Rare and rest of em are fake

for example hotwife_brookeblaze / Brooke Blaze this one . the real one. go ahead and compare this one to jenny . then you will get to know.
its just a process to attachment of Husband/Wife which were detach before for some reason.
some making it profession and the husband running the whole operation which is smart and they are making tons of money.
like jemmy type of couple trying to copy this but this went beyond control then this type of drama happens on Social Media.