Avoid! Review OnlyFans WARNING masonlily420vip WARNING

cookies_are_required

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
**Model Name**: masonlily420vip

**Price**: $15/month, $42.75 3month, $81 6month

**Content**: Mostly bikini/gymwear photos. Mostly fully clothed and topless. She has some BG content. But for the most part her content is "look at my big boobs".

**Frequency**: Daily, large photo posts which is the only reason my review is not a 0.

**Social Media**: IG and Twitter are "masonlily420"

**Review**: I did not have a good experience with her.

Honestly was really excited when I subbed. I like her body type and wanted to do some personalized content. The first disappointment was that she has DRM enabled, which causes a lot of issues playing videos for me (either they don't play or are poor quality).

Another disappointment was that she doesn't show face.

I messaged her about personalized content. Her menu has no quantities or duration listed which I felt was a red flag.

We settled on a price/quantity. She was a bit on the higher end but not too bad, however we ran into a problem when I asked if she could send without DRM so I could DL it and have access to it forever. I know models have the right to enable that but I'm just not going to pay good money for content that she can just delete later.

She offered to send via Twitter but I could just imagine how that would ruin the quality. No 480p videos for me, thanks. I asked about google drive or drop box instead.

Her response was, I quote:

"*I’ll run it by the hubs to see if he’s interested in even taking the time to do that 🥰*"

"*I’m not going to go any extra steps, so I will ask my husband if he wants to create a Dropbox or google drive link for this*"

So the impression this leaves me with is laziness and a deep sense of entitlement. Yes I am rating her based on her attitude and why not? Making a google drive folder and dropping the video in there is such a minuscule amount of effort, for someone who is paying you. Literally never had someone respond that way before. And she takes it even further in the comment about seeing if her husband can even deign to do such.

Which is disappointing because she was so friendly up until that point. And I was looking for someone to buy from weekly, long term.

I explained that I'm not gonna buy a video that she can just delete later, and offered to buy a couple of pictures and be on my way instead. I am left on "read" and do not expect a response from her, since she hadn't been leaving me on "read" up until that point, so I guess that's all she wrote.

So all in her all her page isn't too bad. You do get a lot of photos, albeit basic and repetitive "look at me in these gym shorts" kind of photos. When she does post a BG video, it's full length (and if DRM wasn't enabled looks like they'd be high quality videos).

**But I wouldn't buy personalized content from her because she doesn't want to "go any extra steps" for you to be able to download them, which means your access to the content you paid for (on the higher end of average) is entirely controlled by her. And she has a lazy and entitlement mindset which means she will be frustrating and difficult to work with!**

**Rating**
: 2/5 Stars

Last edited:

cookies_are_required

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 15, 2023

WARNING: AFTER MY ARGUMENT WITH HER MY ACCOUNT IS NOW LIMITED PENDING VERIFICATION. I HAD TO UPLOAD MY ID AND TAKE A PHOTO OF MYSELF. DESPITE SAYING VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE, I AM UNABLE TO USE ANY OF THE ONLYFANS FUNCTIONS AND IT KEEPS POPPING UP TELLING ME TO VERIFY. DO NOT SUB TO HER. DO NOT MESSAGE HER. SHE IS VINDICTIVE AND TOXIC.

madafaka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
There is no way a onlyfans hoe knows how to upload a video to a dropbox. If she has a husband you know he does everything, she only suck dick on camera or whatever her content is. Lazy? Entitled? Yea bro, she fucks on camera not because she's ambitious and hardworking, lol.

Don't get me wrong I understand your frustration, specially if she actually made your account suspended but I read those kind of posts and it always feels like people writing them are surprised that onlyfans hoes have shitty traits.