EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wanderlustluca Discussion Thread

I should've worded my post better - was her first nipslip at the time. That was her most expensive PPV sent early on in her OF page

Do you happen to have a copy of the shower vid/set? seem to have lost mine when resetting pc :/
I'll take a look at the thread to make sure it's not there, it was my post originally on SEG. I don't like to repost unless it's for sure gone

edit: There was a gofile link previously, i'll reupload

So she has an extra lewd Chun Li set for $27 and then optional video she's asking $40 for that's "very spicy" but only 22 seconds long. I'm really tempted to know what the fuck is worth $40 for 22seconds that isn't nudity but man she never used to be this expensive

So she has an extra lewd Chun Li set for $27 and then optional video she's asking $40 for that's "very spicy" but only 22 seconds long. I'm really tempted to know what the fuck is worth $40 for 22seconds that isn't nudity but man she never used to be this expensive
This is also one of the smallest bikinis she's ever worn in a cosplay shoot. Doesn't leave much to the imagination.

if the free set is already this good then I wonder what in the world she could charge 40€ for, she barely ever makes something that expensive

The coomer brain is strong, I might have to find out
Coomer brain strikes again - not worth the $40. I do see a pixel or two of asshole though :POGGIES:

I'll probably post it in awhile since she sends it to a limited # of users so for the sake of anonymity I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'm going to see if I can talk to her about it and offer feedback. The "extra lewd PPV" already came with two videos which imo while not as lewd as the $40 for sure were a better buy at $27 for two and the pics....

But she's super receptive to feedback so we'll see how that goes lol.

I love her feet. Probably some of the best I've ever seen. I'm glad she shows them off.

Sorry, but I have to correct you. She has THE best feet. I have not seen any feet on the internet that come close to hers at all. That may sound simpy, but then it is what it is. She is also so nice about it, when you chat with her. Tbh if I had the money, I would buy every feet set she has without hesitation.

Sorry, but I have to correct you. She has THE best feet. I have not seen any feet on the internet that come close to hers at all. That may sound simpy, but then it is what it is. She is also so nice about it, when you chat with her. Tbh if I had the money, I would buy every feet set she has without hesitation.
Ha I pretty much do. Even got a custom set from her a while ago when I first came across her!
Her feet are pretty much near my top. But Rose from Blackpink kind of has her beat out in terms of pretty feet.
Rose Melle (A japanese fitness model) also has super cute feet and she's doing a lot more foot fetish videos now. Her's are top tier too.

Last edited:
She's the only girl i give money to anymore. She doesn't' use a cringe agency, she actually is like a well adjusted human and is super cute.

She's like the absolute gold standard of E-girl, and I love her for that, so many girls are just unfollowable because of the cringe shit you get in DM's, I gave rolyat like 500 dollars during the time I followed her, now the dm's her agency sends make me wanna vomit

Yah Luca also doesn't spam your page with other girls accounts too. Which is something I like. Caylin, another model I follow has a page where the majority of it is just advertising and commercials for other models that are her "Best friends".

She's the only girl i give money to anymore. She doesn't' use a cringe agency, she actually is like a well adjusted human and is super cute.

She's like the absolute gold standard of E-girl, and I love her for that, so many girls are just unfollowable because of the cringe shit you get in DM's, I gave rolyat like 500 dollars during the time I followed her, now the dm's her agency sends make me wanna vomit

Yah Luca also doesn't spam your page with other girls accounts too. Which is something I like. Caylin, another model I follow has a page where the majority of it is just advertising and commercials for other models that are her "Best friends".
Luca for president !

Don't worry guys Luca is pursuing a relationship (or already in one) so the quality of her page will go down - it's been prevalent since around October and since then she hasn't been as active in DMs or her wall.

She posted a story on one of her Instagrams about falling for someone or catching feelings months ago... You also don't vacation to Mexico by yourself.

Dissapointed to see big fans in this thread yet her content thread is dead

Don't worry guys Luca is pursuing a relationship (or already in one) so the quality of her page will go down - it's been prevalent since around October and since then she hasn't been as active in DMs or her wall.

She posted a story on one of her Instagrams about falling for someone or catching feelings months ago... You also don't vacation to Mexico by yourself.

Dissapointed to see big fans in this thread yet her content thread is dead
Someone had to be taking a lot of those pictures she's been posting. The really high quality one.
As for her trip she mentioned that it was her and a group of friends, not just her and one guy.
However if she's in a relationship yah you can bet that content will slow down and she'll be doing less lewd shots. Happened before last time she had a BF.
But her life is her own business.

Back
Top Bottom