EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wanderlustluca Discussion Thread

I personally would love to see her getting rid of those socks or thighs she is always wearing and show her feet more :peepoFeet:
She does show her feet, but you have to pay for those in PPV sets. She rarely shows them now in regular sets cause she knows that people will pay for those pics on their own. They're well worth the money as she has AMAZING feet.

She does show her feet, but you have to pay for those in PPV sets. She rarely shows them now in regular sets cause she knows that people will pay for those pics on their own. They're well worth the money as she has AMAZING feet.
Yes, she has, that’s why I am so sad she knows it and hides them so well. Almost literally drooling when I see them :Modge:

Yeah sorry all but I'm not a feet guy so you won't see me posting any of those PPVs. Go support her though, she really leans into it.
I agree with this dude. Luca is really nice and if you talk to her like a human being she's really helpful and will either let you know when she's gonna do her next set whether that includes feet or whatever.

Either way, Luca, Luxlo and Candyballl are my favourite three right now

She has literal s-tier feet. I've never seen a girl that has feet or toes as nice as this girl. What's awesome is that she knows it too and does those PPV feet sets. She's the only girl I've ever gotten them from as soon as their posted.

still can't post or Download off Fansly? advice or tips?

how about you post a PPV? maybe you can get a discount for knowing her in Grade School.

Screenshot-2023-07-09-023730---Copydea3dba664d05674.md.png
There is a bunch of tutorials about download and mass downloading in this forum mister lurker.
lurk7f93dfd7f233ef59.jpg

I love how at the start she used to not show her face in any lewd videos but now she's giving us the dirtiest fuck me look with her tongue out :cumsby:

Hope ya'll enjoy, i'll drop her lewd Rosalina set soon.
Yah she's gained a lot of confidence in her work and isn't afraid to show us the goods. I bet by this time next year we'll get full pussy shots from her.

Back
Top Bottom