Simp Chat waifumiia | izzybunnies

phprem9000

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 5, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
i'm just speculating, but when she started her OF career, I think her first partner (the asian dude) was her actual boyfriend or whatever.
But in the past few months, it looks like she's been collaborating with other women in the industry, as well as having multiple white male partners.
So I'm guessing that she and her original partner broke up and now she's collaborating and making content with others on OF. & hell, i'm all for it. She really bangin now haha

SuperJava64

Fan
Mar 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I was subbed to her 3$ account last month. Her PPVs range from like $7 Tiktok nude videos/photos to like BG content which is around $20 to $30 depending on whether or not she is holding a sale (BG content definitely isnt my thing so I didnt buy any). She posts plenty of nude content on her wall (like, you don't have to pay for it), but shes takes awhile to respond to your messages (if its even actually her responding) so idk what her policy on custom content is (if you are into that).

Juan_Domingo_PerĂłn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Me too, honestly :KEKW: But I also agree having a "normal" partner it's a detriment for her career. Unless the dude's into getting cucked or something, she'll eventually need to take other dick and that's incompatible with a normal relationship. Must be awful seeing your ex getting dicked by a fitter and bigger dicked dude on camera, though.

Good for us tho because it just means she'll be more open to do more stuff. Personally I'm looking forward to MMF content, myself.