EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat waifumiia | izzybunnies

She posted something to twitter today about closing her twitter account because no one interacts with her. Strange since she only occasionally tweets anything and then suddenly spouts off that no one interacts. Seemed like an attention grab, but then again, so many people are leaving twitter because of Musky
that was just a copy paste of another twitter creators tweet (@foreplay)

I get a chuckle seeing her new photos. All the straight lines near her butt are curved. Like they were taken to some sort of photo shop.

Did she really post unedited and shopped photos of herself in this thread? Like I don't look at her photos that closely, just watch vids, but after seeing this, the amount of photoshopping is hilarious and completely unnecessary

Every girl in this industry spends a significant amount of time on either make-up or editing. I wouldn't say it's unnecessary, though. She's cute, but you need more than "cute" to become popular in this business.

Back
Top Bottom