Trans w0llip - Discussion/SIMP chat

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

qoiqoi

Lurker
Sep 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If you've ever had the pleasure of talking to her on social media like Discord etc, you'd know she's quite the troll. The whole BBC thing is just for clicks. She loves to watch degen streamers like Ice Poseidon and stuff. She knows exactly what she's doing alright.

Reactions: ojywatkn

Turbulent

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 1, 2022
She does seem like a bit of a troll, but literally all her follows are BBC related now.
If the post she made about making her bf cum from beating his balls with a bbc dildo is true, that makes it hard to believe this is just trolling, cause like, I can only imagine it requires some work and dedication to get to the stage where you're cumming from that. Like, that sounds like commitment to me.
Even her SFW account is liking bbc stuff.

It just seems like that would be... a lot of commitment for a bit.
Maybe it's just a lucrative niche and it's financially worth it, but some of the stuff she's been liking is really into the extreme/violence side of the kink, not surface level/vanilla stuff.

qoiqoi

Lurker
Sep 24, 2023
It's definitely one of those "never say never" things, peoples kinks can change over time after all. Just from what I knew of her and her boyfriend before, it just wasn't on the table. But ya never know!

Reactions: caseybrown911