Simp Chat Vixen Virago(vixenvirago) Discussion

thatsmyfetishnosrsly

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Surprised there isn't one here yet...

In the sea of giant boobed popular girls getting their huge tits reduced, may we always have Vixen Virago.

I for one looked completely over her when she only did her camshows caked up in make up and cosplay. Loving her more normal, more candid onlyfans stuff.

Would be nice for some potential B/G in future just to see how a true titfuck would go down with those things, but otherwise not that bothered.

Discuss.

vvntneed

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
I miss her early days when she had a bit more weight, around 2019-2021. Her tits were fuller and her ass was fantastic too. She lives in a world of delusion to think her tits are still as big after all that weight-loss. There's no way her tits are still O cups too but she keeps calling them that.

mrbates59

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I've actually gotten to the point where if I see she isn't talking, I don't even bother watching.

It's like, "Obviously you're an attractive girl, and I'm here for the boobs and all, but what am I supposed to be getting off to here? Cause the vids of you silently staring into the camera with your boobs shaking, serenaded by sounds of me grunting like an animal, just ain't doing it for me anymore."

I wish she would do more dirty talk vids. They were hottest videos, for sure.

vvntneed

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
These girls always plateau and then regress long before they're due. The problem (or at least a large part of it) is their unironic simp fans who cherish and praise everything they do. Even though they're a minority, they're the most vocal group, since they tend to think they can talk their way into the girl's pants. And after that, there's hardly any incentive to change.

That all being said, vv has shown an inability to respond to criticism at times. I've never seen her respond well to non-positive feedback. I've seen her block people though, and I've seen her get into defensive arguments with people too.

• GigaChad
Reactions: ShareHerNudes

Master Roshi

Turtle Hermit
Feb 5, 2022
The BG video is in this post from the content thread

It's a bunkr album, but you can find the video if you CTRL+F "0h6oikl6dler5uy9j44fn_720p"

Abusay

Fan
Dec 27, 2022
I still enjoy what she puts out, I like having her vids in the background while I'm gaming so every 20 sec I kind of like take a peek to the vid and I'm happy when I see her massaging her tits.

What I love most tho, and I'm hoping she does those more, is when she's talking about them when she's touching them. There was a vid where she was doing that for 20 min and saying things like "I like my man to take out his day stress on my tits, empty his frustration on them" etc etc, that's so hot to say things like that. Like she's so aware of the positive effect big tits have on some (some would say simple) men and she's just happy to be there and provide that positive relief we want.