redlord4

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content https://simpcity.su/threads/vitacelestine.8839

Onlyfan
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I don’t know if I’m the only because I was talking about this the internet but have you guys lately notice a decline in the quality of her onlyfans like her stuff in the past super good she has a nice body and everything but now her stuff is pretty much uploading 2 to 3 pictures and even the livestream is just waiting for someone here to upload the highlights of the stream because is that Boring her and Bella brookz are the only ones that I would genuinely would pay to see more but now is like there no effort in her not even with promo at the end of the month but I don’t know what do you guys thinks

ElDemonio

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Alguien sabe que paso con el contenido BG nuevo que ella tenia?, alguien posteo unas fotos pero las borraron, lo unico que encontre en Coomer fue una foto del novio haciéndole fingering

BukkB

(つ▀¯▀)つ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʙเᴛᴄʜ!
Mar 11, 2022
Facts. Also, her last live streams were all taking a shower... I literally think she's like: "I'm going to be naked anyway, why not?"

Damn... Several other SUPER HOT chaturbate girls join Onlyfans and reduce their content. And even if it has content, it's funny that chaturbate streams are better in terms of content. Anyway... Easy money in simple photos. She is not the first and will not be the last.

BukkB

(つ▀¯▀)つ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʙเᴛᴄʜ!
Mar 11, 2022
My WTF lists:
I've never seen her use larger dildos or those shaped like real dicks. (Just that red/pink dildo that looks like a .50 ammo).

She improved at Twerking, but I think the credit goes to the fat that her ass accumulated over time. I don't think she actually took classes... (That ass has the potential for a lot more jiggle)

I've never seen her have a hard fuck. Everything she does feels "slow and passionate." I've never really seen her do more "frenzied" lascivious things.

I really love it when she sticks her ass up in the air and puts her feet up. Onlyfans brought more of this vision, which we didn't see often on chaturbate. But today I only see zoom photos of her pussy...

Well, my English is bad. But I think it's understandable. Anyway... I hope she goes back to how she was. But I find it difficult...

BukkB

(つ▀¯▀)つ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʙเᴛᴄʜ!
Mar 11, 2022
🤔 Bro... Now that I think about it, did she invest in erotic materials? It seems like I've never seen toys differently. Just more of the same.

MrLurker69

Superfan
Oct 20, 2023
habia mucho material cuando hacia cam en chaturbate, incluso B/G videos, era la epoca dorada y no lo sabiamos

Reactions: BukkB

KhanYin

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Yeah her stuff's all super mid now. Makes some of it kinda funny if you've seen her earlier stuff. Like, now it's trying to not be too risky, trying to keep her face out of some stuff...then you have old hours long vid streams of her masturbating :thonk: I'd have thought the cat's pretty outta the bag on everything she's got to show, but then some people seem pretty hyped for her newer stuff so maybe that strat's working for her :peepoShrug:
Nowadays I watch her content thread mostly to catch when raKUN uploads some of her old streams in properly good res: all the other reuploads I've found of them are like, webcam potato quality :(

edgemehard83

Lurker
Dec 11, 2023
i never forget about 5-6 yrs ago she was swallow her BF cum on cam just for 200-300 tokens ! the bad thing is most of them forget wtf are they before and after taste free money without doing anything they think it will be always the same . boob job , nose job , jaw surgery ... she completely change her decorate ! and now her stuffs are just some shty dance or some boobs ! this how it work for all of them : more free money = less quality stuffs . no money = high quality stuffs ! that's how this fking industry work now :cautious:

KhanYin

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
I think at least in some cases it's maybe more that they start out not knowing much about what opportunities there are in this industry, so just kinda do whatever they first see or think of. Then if they do it long enough some probably enjoy it, some just get in a routine like a job, some are maybe more curious and start trying to figure out how much they can get for what, and some in that group find out that for whatever reason there's people out there who'll pay them as much (if not more) for stuff that's way less effort than what they're currently making. I think (trying to be less cynical than I usually am) there's probs some in that last group who start doing less high quality stuff (at least from our perspective 😛) cause they realise that there's people out there who'll pay them more because their stuff is pretty tame -kinda like how parts of the jpop/kpop industries work where the idols get paid loads and have loads of fans for dancing around in short shorts, but it's also written into their contracts that they can't date (or at least ever be seen by anyone as dating) and they cop heaps of hate and shit from fans who are all hurt and betrayed if they ever break those rules. Like it makes any difference to how hot they are dancing around if they're also getting laid offstage, but some dudes want their hot fantasy chicks to seem real chaste and innocent or whatever. I figure there's probs an egirl version of that kinda shit that girls like her can get hooked into, so she can sell her low-tier, "maybe too risque for insta" pics for 10$ a week cause you're not just getting the content you're also getting her "personality". So maybe if she changes her profile names a bit, pays to get some work done and some casual internet cleaning so anyone who does a basic search for her doesn't turn up any of her old shit, then she can be a kinda quirky, kinda cute, girl who dances around with her tits out and probs wouldn't ever be caught swallowing cum on a camshow for cash.
Or at least thinking there's dudes out there happy to pay so much for a girl who dances around kinda naked sometimes cause they legit like the fantasy of her being somewhat "their girl" or whatever feels less depressing than some of the alternative explanations... :sadKEK:

raKUN

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 9, 2022
Na, all of u are flexing so much lol
She has a partner and live with other people in her house, I don't know if she is married or not but because of that her content is weak(less time, less places to record, not showing her face in explicit vids).
She is not young anymore and it's okay, so do not expect her chaturbate vibes coming back again in near future. That doesn't mean that her content is $20 worth tbf, $10 should be fine.

Reactions: Marioluigi778
Dec 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If I'm not mistaken, the only different thing I've seen since Chaturbate that she did with her boyfriend was a few months ago because I had joined the forum here and they published 2 photos here, one with someone fingering her vagina and the other being cumshot in the pussy.

There was a video that I watched of her actually having sex and you could see that it was her and it was here on the forum but it was removed when I went to watch it again hours later. I've already tried to look for everything that is behind this video and I never forgot this video but I never found it again because I believe it's the only one of her having sex recently since chaturbate. Who can be so generous as to publish because I'm dying to see him again hahaha

The only photo I have is this one and this one and in both the other photo and the video she is wearing the same clothes

If I'm not mistaken, the only different thing I've seen since Chaturbate that she did with her boyfriend was a few months ago because I had joined the forum here and they published 2 photos here, one with someone fingering her vagina and the other being cumshot in the pussy.

There was a video that I watched of her actually having sex and you could see that it was her and it was here on the forum but it was removed when I went to watch it again hours later. I've already tried to look for everything that is behind this video and I never forgot this video but I never found it again because I believe it's the only one of her having sex recently since chaturbate. Who can be so generous as to publish because I'm dying to see him again hahaha

The only photo I have is this one and this one and in both the other photo and the video she is wearing the same clothes