EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

redlord4

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 28, 2022
Content https://simpcity.su/threads/vitacelestine.8839

Onlyfan https://onlyfans.com/vitacelestine

I don’t know if I’m the only because I was talking about this the internet but have you guys lately notice a decline in the quality of her onlyfans like her stuff in the past super good she has a nice body and everything but now her stuff is pretty much uploading 2 to 3 pictures and even the livestream is just waiting for someone here to upload the highlights of the stream because is that Boring her and Bella brookz are the only ones that I would genuinely would pay to see more but now is like there no effort in her not even with promo at the end of the month but I don’t know what do you guys thinks

Que le paso a esta tipa, que porqueria de Onlyfans, ya ni siquiera se masturba no hay dildos michas veces ya no el rostro enseña, si lees esto corta esta mierda ya vita, la culpa la tienen sus simps que le hacen creer que a alguien le importa su vida dd mierda

Is it just me or like she not really putting that effort anymore even the promotion that she does at the end of the month use to be 50% not is either 30% to 40%

Is it just me or like she not really putting that effort anymore even the promotion that she does at the end of the month use to be 50% not is either 30% to 40%
People grown bro, she is not a teen anymore, she has a partner and has family living in her house, she doesn't need that money anymore.
People waiting for chaturbate times or something similar, these times are done and never come back.

she's charging for extra stuff i mean things are getting wild again but just for those who can afford it so, we have to hope someone is willing to share stuff they have payed for

at the moment she in Korea at the moment and man she putting in a lot of work i guess she doesn't have a lot of privacy in her house because she putting a lot of vids and pics she even did a live stream

at the moment she in Korea at the moment and man she putting in a lot of work i guess she doesn't have a lot of privacy in her house because she putting a lot of vids and pics she even did a live stream
her pussy got gangbanged on that trip, she was the hotest girl in her group, also most of her pics show her full commando no bra no undies just an easy to pulldown pair of sweat pants and a really loose top, titties said hi every time she lifted her arms so there is maybe great videos of her pussy getting pounded by many guys hope someone someday share them with the rest of us

Back
Top Bottom