Simp Chat Valkyrae - Discussion Thread

tdae13666

Fan
Oct 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
like.. how many times are people going to claim a piece of fabric is a nipple before they go out and pay a stripper to see what an actual nipple looks like up close? it's a bra. not a nipple.. nipples aren't a straight line. jfc

tdae13666

Fan
Oct 2, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
there is literally a picture with the bra in the latest posts... it is her bra. it is the same colors the same shapes.. the same line. it was .. a bra. it also is literally like 2 inches above where a nipple would be. she's got decent sized breasts. nipples don't sit that high.. areola don't sit that high. it would literally mean she had 4 inch wide nipples

IAMCAGE

Casual
Mar 19, 2022
Also I will never get the point of making such a big deal of this shit. Like we all like seeing attractive people. But all that harping on this or spamming her social media about it is doing is guaranteeing they close themselves off. All your doing with your actions is shooting yourselves in the foot

tdae13666

Fan
Oct 2, 2022
i mean the spamming her social media part answers the question of why remove that part of the clip even if it was only her bra.. viewers be crackheads. and i'm sorry to anyone still convincing themselves it was a nipple but learn friggen anatomy. the nipple doesn't sit in the upper 1/4 of the breast. i would do a whole whiteboard on the screenshot of the clip to prove my point but it's not worth it. do you actually think both a tight dress, and a tight bra, were going to slip down 4 inches to reveal the faintest trace of areola for the horny ass viewers to see? and that the second time it slipped and you clearly see the bra it wouldn't have possibly been the same thing as the first... just a bra? on top of that. you realize none of these female streamers of a level like valkyrae wear something like that without pasties right? they know how many people are going to be trying to catch a nipslip.