Tools Uploader Tool Recommendation?

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

ausugnd

Dark Lord of the Simps
Aug 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I know jpg.church doesn't have an API upload option, but for the likes of Bunkr, Anonfiles and GoFile, does anyone have any recommendations for a program/tool that helps manage uploads?
Played around with ShareX and it kinda does the job, but I find the interface too simple to do a good job. eg trying to upload the same file/batch of files to 2 sites for redundancy seemed annoyingly complicated for what should be a simple task.

I did find a good option for Anonfiles or Bayfiles. Simple Python based script which is great for uploading a backup ZIP file or single large video.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

The other option I found was z_o_o_m's Uploader, but it does generate all sorts of warnings from Antivirus programs and I'm not 100% sure I trust it

GoFile and Bunkr have some details around using the API but trying to amend one of the above to use that is outside of my skill level.

Thoughts/comments/recommendations?

Reactions: Nahgondoit

Walter H. White

Heisenberg
Sep 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm not sure if there's an uploader out there. But it shouldn't be that hard to make one. I can probably make a simple script to bulk upload.

If you haven't found any solution, just message me and I'll get back to you