Support Update posts removed

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

RVoss

Timekeeper
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
TLDR: Just looking for an explanation as to why some of my posts marking a bunkr folder as updated are getting removed.

Every few months I go through my recorded camshows and upload the relevant clips to pre-existing bunkrs, then post in the appropriate threads that the bunkrs have been updated. This time around, every single update post I made was removed (my new bunkr posts were untouched). I purposefully wait several months so as to not spam threads. Without the posts letting people know the bunkrs are updated, I imagine most people won't know there are new clips available.

Just wondering what the deal is, thanks.

Reactions: bonksamurai
Solution
I looked into it. You're reposting the same bunkr link repeatedly. The proper way of doing is as follows:

Quote your original reply, mention that you added files to and updated your bunkr. Adding previews of added content can help too, but not strictly necessary.

bonksamurai

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 13, 2022
more than likely they're still being flagged as spam, but I'm curious to see what the reasoning is going to be.

CHOLLIMA

Simping from the DPRK
Mar 6, 2023
I looked into it. You're reposting the same bunkr link repeatedly. The proper way of doing is as follows:

Quote your original reply, mention that you added files to and updated your bunkr. Adding previews of added content can help too, but not strictly necessary.

Solution