Catflix.su banner

NotASMRGuy

Bathwater Drinker
May 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Last thing today as a preview of the ntr:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

■ Guest Interview Sheet
Q. How was it to actually meet Uni in person?
"I often visited Uni's streams, and she was just as I imagined. It was nice."

Q. How was the first live sex broadcast?
"I was nervous and couldn't look at the chat. However, I felt good with Uni, and it seemed like we both enjoyed it."

Q. How did you feel after talking with Pasuta-kun afterward?
"Honestly, I was a bit nervous. (laughs) But before the broadcast, we had a fun conversation, joking about the size of the penis, and it was a lot of fun."

Q. Would you like to have sex again?
"Of course, if allowed, I would like to do it again."

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

■ Uni's Impressions
"I had visited a hub where I met Pasuta-kun, and I didn't resist having sex with other men besides Pasuta-kun... but when I was married, I did feel guilty about having sex with other men.
On the day of, until the guest arrived, I was quite nervous, but when we actually met at the station, I was surprised to find that it wasn't so bad...
It made me excited to think that maybe I would do this in the future...

The guest was kind and made me feel at ease. We ate lunch together, and while relaxing, I confirmed several times with the male guest, 'Can you do it with Uni?' before proceeding.
The tension was mostly gone except for the nervousness of the performance.

At first, we started with a kiss, and soon I felt like when I used to play at night before marriage... becoming very horny. We went into a deep kiss with the guest.
While we were playing around, I felt a difference from when I was drinking; this was more real.

As we proceeded, I was nervous and mixed with feelings of anxiety, but I was calmed down by the guest's actions.
He inserted his finger into me, and when I was penetrated, I felt like I forgot everything about being married and just enjoyed the sex.
When the guest ejaculated, I was surprised and felt guilty later, but at the moment, it felt really good."

Catflix.su banner