MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - UK Adventure Couple (Hotwife) | Page 3 | SimpCity Forums

Request UK Adventure Couple (Hotwife)

KyleBarratt69

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Update March 5th

“Hi Everyone,

Alex here. I wanted to reach out to everyone to address the lack of content over the last few months. As you probably can all speculate, Clara’s health has worsened and has been worsening for a long time. It’s a constant ongoing battle as there’s good days and bad days, there’s light at the end of the tunnel and then there’s not. I wish it was simple, but health simply isn’t.

It’s very difficult for us as we really miss making content and interacting with our fans, but the sad fact is Clara just hasn’t been able to stay well consistently enough to even return to her day job, let alone to make any content that we can share with you guys. A lot of you who’ve gotten to know Clara are aware of her long term health issues (I don’t think I can type it here, nor can I type that’s she’s been to “that place where you go when you’re not well” a lot as a result), so I’m hoping you can all understand.

Again it really hurts us not to be able to post regularly, and Clara does make every effort to reply to messages when she can, but again I say with a genuine heart that I’d recommend unsubscribing and then resubscribing in the future when you’re notified that we’re posting again. This has always been a passion project for us, so we really want to make sure that our fans are getting the best deal.

Thanks to everyone who’s expressed love and support for Clara, we do read these messages and they really make us feel warm inside. Hopefully we can get back to normal soon.

With love,
Alex & Clara”