Simp Chat TwinTwitcherz (jessicatalystic - Low_Ad_988) + (Linneas_life_ - Linneas_Feet) discussion

jjadams35

Fan
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I swear, putting a bandaid over your pussy is some of the most unhinged shit I’ve ever seen. I seriously don’t understand why they don’t just move past this already.

Reactions: Traceur and boost27

ConanEdogowa

Lurker
Jul 27, 2022
Easily some of the most frustrating content by far, I almost wish they would have just stuck to doing fully clothed lewd content because at least then it would make sense as to why they're covering things. Doing partially/fully nude content and then censoring or covering stuff makes absolutely no sense to me and is beyond frustrating, I also suspect it prevents a ton of people from subbing (I know that's why I quit Linnea's OF).

They also post content that is beyond boring, even if it was uncensored. Really hope they either just quit completely or start putting in some effort for better content.

tictac22

Lurker
Nov 7, 2023
Linnea reminds me a lot of serinide/serinsfw in her content. Both cosplayers that will damn near show everything but then cover the goods with stickers or emojis smh.

I read somewhere that the reason why Serinide doesnt show her goods (Other than an obvious cash grab) is that streamers and cosplayers target their fanbases very differently to regular OF models. Their fans tend to hold them in a higher regard (usually consist of more simps) and I know in Serinides case, a lot of them dont actually want to see her naked as it ruins her "Purity" which is weird.

Also coming from cosplay and twitch backgrounds the image of innocence is important to them I guess but its still stupid how they've already shown 99% of what there is to see.

Not sure if I myself agree with the take 100% but I can definitely see some parts that can be true.

HoboBeard

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 23, 2022
A lot of cosplayers have a limit for 90% of the content, I know a WoW cosplayer who will do full nudes but no masturbation content for $200 (I've bought a few), but she doesn't advertise it, I'm sure the twins have the same deal, you have to want to spend alot of money or offer alot and they might, but if you making $1000+ per PPV and someone is offering $100-200 and they wont be able to resell it, you can understand why they don't do it.

And I'm pretty sure, going off a response from Linnea, is she wants to do it, but she's afraid that its not going to be for a limited number of people, that it's going to get leaked, so I'm gonna take a guess, she'll need alot of money for her to do it.

Thisbsagain

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 28, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Her o.f business model sucks that's why.

I don't know if Linneas is the same but I've subbed to jessica a couple times and its all really to push ppv sales.

She doesn't post on the wall and sends ppvs in the dm so you really don't get anything from subbing to her.

I've also bought her some wishlist items (like thongs and stuff like that for photo rewards) but she took 3 pics and told me I can buy the rest of the set on her patreon.

Reactions: Blythe

Magnusaxess

Bathwater Drinker
May 5, 2022
I wish they'd both rip the band aid off (literally and figuratively) already and just do nudes. We can already tell what it looks like with the "censored" photos that don't really blur a ton anyways.