Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She also posted that if anyone buys something from her wishlist (things she could buy herself) and includes their username in the Amazon gift receipt she'll send a free video

I doubt it's anything good. Every time I extended from a free trial I get the same video automatically sent to those who renew for paid subscription.

I remember she went on some Youtube sneaker show and said she was buying a new house then. That was maybe 4 years ago so buying another house must mean she's either making more now to justify it or the place she was at before has been ruined by local California problems.

FWIW she already was established on SextPanther so she wouldn't need to rebuild anything but of course OnlyFans is still more popular and profitable because there are more users there. Girls are basically using SextPanther as passive income and not their main egg basket. The creators who maybe do earn more on that platform are the ones who are fully investing their time & energy every waking moment because they have an agency to run their OnlyFans.

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Has anybody gambled on her $10 bundle on her free PPV page?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I'm guessing it's mostly junk or old content nobody ever buys but I am curious if maybe there's content included not shared yet and if anything new or recent gets selected. Would be funny is this is one of the few ways she resells customs so she could still entice fans to pay for her collab vids

Reactions: Lofisergie