EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Troy Francisco [Discussion]

Anyone g0t these two videos with savannah Bond its doesn’t leaked yet

Screenshot__6ef1dc4a109f4f55.md.jpg
Screenshot__de580555a3f80c4c.md.jpg

after watching that ruth lee vid he definitely has a penis pump implant. Not a fake dick or anything but they are for people with erectile disfunction. You can see the surgical scar in that video above his cock and he is always squeezing his nutsack where the pump goes. Its really off-putting lol.

It's between Troy and the guy from "Baddies Gallery" for the most overrated OF male talent. Both have disgusting off putting looking cocks, terrible camera angles and lazy/monotonous fucking. Overrated in terms of quality of their content VS the quality of women who appear in their scenes. Never seen such a huge mismatch.

It's between Troy and the guy from "Baddies Gallery" for the most overrated OF male talent. Both have disgusting off putting looking cocks, terrible camera angles and lazy/monotonous fucking. Overrated in terms of quality of their content VS the quality of women who appear in their scenes. Never seen such a huge mismatch.
I've never been able to put a finger on why I've never enjoyed his content but you may have cracked it.

Not to mention he sweats like a nonce in a prison riot.

after watching that ruth lee vid he definitely has a penis pump implant. Not a fake dick or anything but they are for people with erectile disfunction. You can see the surgical scar in that video above his cock and he is always squeezing his nutsack where the pump goes. Its really off-putting lol.
Ew!

That’s wild. I only saw one thing from this random X thread that some chick that he and Lena Paul worked with. She claimed they both had a part. I don’t remember if she is any of the girls in the article link but damn I didn’t know there was 4.

Im curious to see if anyone else has experiences like that? Some women that seem like they would stand against that like Valeria Mars and Patricia Tarka still come back to work with him.

It's between Troy and the guy from "Baddies Gallery" for the most overrated OF male talent. Both have disgusting off putting looking cocks, terrible camera angles and lazy/monotonous fucking. Overrated in terms of quality of their content VS the quality of women who appear in their scenes. Never seen such a huge mismatch

I can agree. The camera angles have always been terrible. With different girls, there seems to be a lack of camera angles and a noticie drop in passion. The effort isn’t there as it once was before.

Comparing some of my favourite tapes, such as The first one with Valeria Mars and Savannah Bond VS the newest ones + the Patricia Tarka tapes. With Patricia, he only gives us the ass angles, videos aren’t as long as others. Smh. Would’ve been a whole lot better earlier in his career.

Back
Top Bottom