EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Troy Francisco [Discussion]

Im not begging lol.

Has anyone bought his vids with adison briana? My wife dances to that bitch and id love to see her get fucked.

It appears the only thing thats leaked are 2 5-10 minute videos of her taking backshots, no face etc.

Troys offering me like an hour of footage of for $50….if anyone has bought, is it mainly just filler and those two clips?

Sad what this site has come too. Too many lukers asking for vids and themselves have not yet contributed anything to this site. 🤦‍♂️ I have lots of videos requested on here but I have decided not to share anymore. There should be like a vip section we’re ppl contribute videos maybe there will be more ppl that decide to share there vids.

Does anyone have Troy Francisco with Avery Cristy? This scene 🔥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom