EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
It's honestly kind of sad people are getting better pics for free from a magazine shoot than the simps paying for her OF lol

It's honestly kind of sad people are getting better pics for free from a magazine shoot than the simps paying for her OF lol
It’s a promotional tactic for when she sells the rest on OF. Can’t really expect someone to care about a few nameless, faceless devotees who are desperate to throw money at her lmao

She is incredibly hot.. but man. I can't help but to feel somewhat disappointed in the ass department. It's shockingly flatter than I ever expected and the thick thighs make it deceiving. Still, a complete bombshell and I love chicks with an overbite.

I think we're all pretty much in agreement that we all miss her phat ass. She's gorgeous. She does seem happier and and healthier now, though.

Back
Top Bottom