EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
It would be funny if she returns now that she doesn’t have the title, it would make you think that she had to shut it down because she was the champ and someone told her to do it.

I find it interesting that Jaime Hayter has like 1,000,000 more simps than Toni. Wrestling nerds are like obsessed with Hayter. That is probably why AEW put the belt on her. Yeah she is hot but so is Toni. But man are the internet wrestling fans down bad for Hayter.

Last edited:
Hayter is mad thick. That's why.
This. Same reason why Kris Statlander has lots of simps. But there is also another reason.

Toni is married. Jamie is single. Or at least isn't public with any relationship. Wrestling fans prefer their favs be single. Look at all the salty comments when Julia Hart posts her fiance. They turned on Tay Conti after she got married to Sammy Guevera.

Becky, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, etc, have all talked about how wrestling fans don't like to see them married or talk about their partners. Wrestling fans can be very parasocial. Dudes in general can be parasocial which is why camgirls hide their boyfriends and Twitch girls like Amouranth lie about being married.

Jamie is "available" in their minds which is why I think she is so freaking popular.

Yeah Hayter is the perfect combo of hot and thicc. That is why male wrestling fans go crazy for her. It's part of their fantasy and feeds into the fetish.

Toni Storm has tons of simps cause she is so hot. But Hayter has even more simps cause she is like a strong Amazon woman who also looks like a supermodel. That is the fantasy some male wrestling fans have when they think about female wrestlers. Of course on the other end of the spectrum are the girl next door types like Alexis Bliss, Skye Blue, Cora Jade, Julia Hart, etc who also have tons of simps because they are cute.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that Jaime Hayter has like 1,000,000 more simps than Toni. Wrestling nerds are like obsessed with Hayter. That is probably why AEW put the belt on her. Yeah she is hot but so is Toni. But man are the internet wrestling fans down bad for Hayter.
I know this isn't the platform for it but wrestling fans are always desperately trying to make women's wrestling in North America a thing when it generally blows. That being said, wouldn't kick them out of bed.

I know this isn't the platform for it but wrestling fans are always desperately trying to make women's wrestling in North America a thing when it generally blows. That being said, wouldn't kick them out of bed.
That's complete B.S. Women's wrestling is the only thing I've enjoyed in the business for years now. Objectively speaking, some of the most over wrestlers in WWE are women.

She is the best in the ring in aew
She's up there. She and Hayter had an excellent match at Full Gear. I can't believe how far women's wrestling has come. When I was growing up, all female wrestlers did was have bra and panties matches and other irrelevant bathroom-break matches. Now, women's matches are some of the ones I look forward to most.

For anyone still subbed to her can I ask has she send any DMs since posting that she was taking a break from OF? I checked her site and apparently she has made 3 posts since the announcement: One in November, one on December 4th and one yesterday that has been leaked (or at least one of the pics was), so I am curious if she is active or not.

I'm not subbed, but I also don't think she's doing any PPVs. I think she's just posting something to keep her account active. She'll probably announce when she'll be back on a more regular basis.

Anyone notice that when Juice Robinson debuted on AEW that Toni stopped regularly posting on OF? Not saying there is a connection but he debuted for AEW on September 28th and she posted she was taking a break on October 11th and since then the posts have been few and far between. I'm not saying there is a connection but seems like a big coincidence to me

It's probably a coincidence. Why would he have an issue with it now when it was making her a ton of cash?

Idt he’d be upset because he used to be her cameraman on some earlier PPVs. That being said, she’s gonna have to start posting regularly to actually make a ton of cash because I believe a lot of people, me included, have unsubbed from her in the past three months.

Which makes sense. She takes a break, doesn't know when she's coming back, why would you stay subbed?

Back
Top Bottom