MarkIbanezz

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
a space to share yours sex fantasies or fetish you have and find videos like you thought to.

We hope can help the thread in the coment area with links and contents who connect you with your daydream.

lets contribute!

be respectful all time.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:
  • OkayChamp
Reactions: morter and zHipster

MarkIbanezz

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
To start, I will talk abou my fetish.

I have a huge fetish which is fucking a girl in a doggy, missionary and Amazon position while another girl rimming me then fucks me with a strap-on.

Unfortunately I don't find much content online that matches this sexual fantasy I have. There's tons of content from guys getting fucked by two girls with a strap-on, a girl fucking another girl and a guy with a strap-on, guys fucking a girl in double penetration with another girl… anyway, a lot of content.

But what I would like, I can't find.

I'm not really enjoy humiliation and domination, and unfortunately that's about as much as anything else online in terms of a threesome with a strap-on involved.

Interestingly, there are rips of bisexual content that have two guys and a girl doing the famous daisy chain, which is penetrating while being penetrated. It it’s basic what I want, but with 2 girls and 1 strap-on.

Well, that's it! If you have content, tips, links that converge to my fantasy, please share.