MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - TheVarietyGurl - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat TheVarietyGurl - Discussion Thread

termterm69

Casual
Sep 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's got nudes on the internet already, she also clearly has been selling nudes to her oilers. She does that "science experiment" routine where she holds her feet on camera for her top donator all the time. Imo, she's always been pay for play.

tacoboss

Lurker
Oct 7, 2022
The math doesn't add up here. She did say a long time ago that a playboy recruiter had reached out to her but I don't think it ever came up again. Recently she started wearing less reveling stuff and even wearing bras and brought up that she wasn't interested in doing OF and that type of content. Wonder if she signed something and they just released it lol

termterm69

Casual
Sep 20, 2023
I'm just glad we could all be here for this magical moment. There is nothing quite as hot as when the mask finally comes off and the content creator blossoms into a sex worker. V was kinda an obvious one since she probably has more nipslips and pussy slips than any other streamer, but it's still insanely hot.

I'm thinking she'll play coy for a few months and pretend it was a one time thing. Hopefully she'll get enough positive feedback to keep doing it.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

This sounds likely.

Yeah, this is quite the moment indeed, especially after dealing with that scammer who was selling her nudes a while back. He was charging extortionate prices for what we've now gotten for free, and he ended up screwing over a few people who paid for them but only received half of what they paid for. With any luck, that scammer will come to his senses and share what he has with the community. No way he can charge high prices now that her nudes are out there.

As for V starting an OF/Fansly... I think the positive feedback will help sway her decision, but I still think she's gonna be super reluctant, which will be a huge mistake. She should capitalize on this Playboy publicity before the hype dies down.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
I just watched her first stream since the Playboy shoot dropped, and it wasn't mentioned by her or anyone in chat. Not sure if mods had the word 'Playboy' banned or what, but... yeah, I guess she either doesn't know that it dropped, or she doesn't want to talk about it.

josiewhales14

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 28, 2022
I hope it happens, but I have a feeling based on what she's said in many past streams that it's not gonna happen. Granted I never expected this Playboy stuff to come out, but she's said multiple times that she doesn't want to even be a full time streamer. She likes having a day job. I think it gives her some self respect knowing that she's making a living without having to go full time egirl. With her not mentioning any of the recent pictures coming out I would think that it was something she did a while ago that just recently got released. She hangs out with other OF & Twitch streamers and has gone to a few conventions. She also mentions modeling shoots all the time on her instagram and twitch streams. Another person also mentioned in here that she wears more conservative clothing now. She used to be fine not wearing underwear on stream with her thin clothes or having no concern about exposing tits & vag in her beach streams. So I think if she really wanted to go 100% she would have already. She's well aware of the money she would get if she did.

wfphu

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Im curious on how the set was discovered. Did someone see their twitter post and went and signed up? It was posted on this site the day it was released on Playboy. I wonder if she told people in her community and they knew to look for it?

termterm69

Casual
Sep 20, 2023
They just got to look at her top clips to see some nipples and pussy slips. Come to think of it she sits in a thong bikini with her ass out for hours on end on stream. Her boss also negs her all the time calling her smelly (which is fair because she never showers), so he's probably trynna smash like any other sane breathing male.

josiewhales14

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 28, 2022
I've watched a bunch of streams since these photo sets released. She's never mentioned it. If you mention something in stream about nudes or playboy it's blocked by the auto mod. It's not something that she has linked or even mentioned in her Instagram info, posts, or stories. Doesn't seem like something she wants people to know about.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
I check her profile on Playboy every once in a while, hoping to see a new set drop, but sadly I think we've already gotten everything we're gonna get. She probably just had a 2-shoot contract, and that was it.

Is anyone subscribed to her premium Instagram? I've been tempted to sub, but I know there's not gonna be nudes, so there's not much point.