OnlyFans Trans theTsSlayer

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

PelicanBoy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Go to bunkr and tell me what it says on the frontpage you’re so loud and wrong. I’m getting DMs, people posting on my profile, quoted posts asking me for stuff and now people even complaining HOW I POST IT.(Yes this is a rant post but it’s also kinda funny that your wall of text got as many likes and both scenes I posted combined, evidently I must be doing something wrong.) Its not worth posting stuff if this is the reaction you get. I was seriously happier just lurking. You guys are really making it difficult to enjoy posting and I’m contemplating stopping entirely. Anyways here a quick ss of Tiffani from her onlyfans

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

minesapint82

Lurker
Jul 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Not complaining specifically at you, fella. It's great that you're making this stuff available. My issue is with PixelDrain itself. For some reason - and I can't fathom why - it seems to be one of the dominant hosts on this forum. Well done for posting this stuff, PB. It is appreciated. I just can't understand why PixelDrain, with all its obvious flaws and inadequacies, has risen to such prominance. If Bunkr's individual filesize limit is an issue, there are numerous other hosts which don't seem to have that issue. Cyberfile seems to be popular for larger files.

Anybody attacking Pelican Boy directly should stop doing so immediately. He's done a good thing here and I was merely having a go at the popularity of Pixeldrain. Take care, mate.