Simp Chat Therealbrittfit Official Discussion Thread

discrete22

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 25, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That's what her page is and the desire for new ppv now just aint the same as it was a couple years ago. Don't want it to sound like I'm hating bc I do think she's one of the hottest OF girls ever but she been at it for awhile now and there's such an abundance of her BG content I think they've lost their appeal some. Plus at the beginning guys dick didn't bother me bc she so insanely bad, in fact i didn't even really notice, but after watching her bg content for years the guys red rocket slowly starts taking away from the video, judge me idc. Plus, with how bad she is recycling her old content is more doable than most girls, at least for me. All this to say its not shocking to see that thread slowing down.

abray1098

Lurker
May 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nah you’re not too judgy I feel the same way. Like when she sucked that other dick it was so much better (like the after gym bj one and the Spider-Man one). Tbh he doesn’t really fuck her that good either, just kinda the same as always. There’s no spice 🤌. Wish she’d cheat and blow a bigger guy; it kinda feels like she wishes he had more dick when she blows him