Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
it's what she does bro lol. She always wants to say why people don't want to be friends with her, or how she's bullied online yada yada, woe is me bullshit
but when it's time to bully somebody else? she's all in, and then people roast her lol. I'm sure the tweets will get deleted at some point today, they always do lol.

johnnyTremain4657

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
You're right...I remember in her streams she talked about not being mean to people or commenting on how they look physically yet she does all the time if she feels "attacked." Says one thing, does another. Like you said before, hypocrite. I just hope she gets perma banned on Twitch so we can just focus on her OF.

Reactions: resoob and KIT258

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
ok first off damn that was a lot to read lol
i was a viewer that i would watch a lot not necessairly spend a lot but be there and i'm friend with a guy that was main part doing a lot for her. he started to be mad at her and challenging her about banning woman if you see checkmark it's a woman say hi to a viewer ban them directly. him being in multiple woman stream hate it and told her that and one day she banned a friend of his and after that moment he quit .
now if you lurk in the discord she do something against tos like in a bikini washing her car and she'll cry and everyone there would be how dumb twitch are etc.
on twitter if you see she say something controversial weirdly enough only people she follows can reply, because you disagree get out same if you call her out.
the only way she go back to before atleast with gaming would be twitch banning hot tub and delete the category.
she tweeted drama blabla, but you will see her say dumb shit to get drama and get that free publicity because people would talk about it.
for the handjob i have no clue if it's mike or not i just remember someone was at love or host where he was the contestant and jonzherka was the host and before it started they were talking about how everyone saw his dick on an of girl account. he was denying it but just the timing that video happened when she was with him at panda i think

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
my bad about all the posts, all of us commenting probably know way too much about her lol

I'm not in her discord but that's all she keeps around her, people that enable her and kiss her ass saying the other person/party is wrong and she's 100 % right ALL THE TIME lol. The guy in the handjob video was 100 % her "roommate" Andrew. I put " " around roommate bc I'm honestly not sure if they're still together or not (they previously dated, and it was a good amount of time too. She always leaves out the fact that they dated and calls him a "long time family friend" lol. The video was filmed at her house (you can tell by the shitty grey furniture and dog crates in her other OF videos/twitch streams lol.) So they're either still together and she's been lying this whole time or she just used him to make the video since she's been with him sexually before.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnnyTremain4657

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
no it's fine all the post that's what the thread for.
yeah as a woman when you start you need to decide ok do i say i'm single to have all the man simping and spending hoping or tell the truth directly and most hide it because private life, but also if people learn you're not single they will leave

Reactions: KIT258

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
to be like that so quick imo you need to have it in you . like you don't go anal with masturbation like she's done it's a little too much not to be one . yeah she does it for money, but most i think would start slower first if it wasn't in their nature before they sold their body in a way

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
oh she's a freak definitely lol, I don't think she's the "sleep with a bunch of guys" type though is what I meant by that.

I honestly think she went 0-100 because she's playing catch up with the other established twitch/OF combo girls, and I think she knows that she's not going to get the kind of money she wants long term so she's progressing fast to cash in as much as possible before the different types of content slows down.

now if she starts taking dick on cam, then I'm way off but I don't see that happening any time soon lol. I still think she's wrestling with herself with how far she wants to go on cam lol.

johnnyTremain4657

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
Just a note, from what I saw in some chat rooms recently (HeelMike last night) it seems like she has been burning some bridges with some of her recent collabs. Like some of these people don't want her around. I am not sure what is up but here is an example from last night when they were talking about this upcoming Miami collab...
user - Is DanDangler going to be there?
Mod - Babypeachhead: FUCK NO HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
I told you she's not fucking with Mike cuz of Panda lol. Mike had that chick on his stream for like 3 days and Dan sided with Panda lol. Corny af, just because you don't fuck with somebody doesn't mean nobody else could fuck with em. That's some middle school drama shit.

she's using Panda for his connections, and he thinks it's a genuine friendship lol. She has more to gain from being friends with Panda over Mike.