KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
"Wtf im literally only on Twitter to promote my other socials lmfao. I wouldn't even have a twitter if i didn't need it for my other socials."

"Promote for free" why did i buy a checkmark lmfao"

looks like Dan can't promote her linktree on twitter anymore, due to some new policy of theirs :LUL:LUL:LUL. I guess promoting OF and Fansly specifically is ok still.

and that's definitely bullshit, you'd still use twitter to vent lol

Last edited:

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
"Dan has a special day planned for you all tomorrow! Starting around 2pm EST she will have a few baddies in a Discord video call with her, some of whom you may recognize from her Vegas Birthday Party?!

The best part is, you all get to join in on the fun with them! Post a selfie in smashorpass for them to give you a rating! Or maybe you need some life/dating advice? Post in ask-the-ladies for your questions to be read and discussed on stream! See you all tomorrow!"

:LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL this should be good

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I wish they'd do the opposite and have the people on judge them

we know that would never happen bc it would be "mean," but they can judge people all day lol smh

I'd love to see a guy that they all like just roast the shit out of em :LUL :LUL :LUL

all the girls that were at Dan's bday party looked like trailer trash from Florida. If you've ever been there you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about lol.

Reactions: johnnyTremain4657

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
the guys don't do it for content, I think they want to see if Dan actually finds them attractive

and I've noticed she goes a lot easier and more "complimentary" on the people that are active in her chat and subbed vs non-subs

clearly a coincidence right? :LUL

duckshaveducks

Tier 1 Sub
May 4, 2022
The Guys that need this attention are the same guys that fall for the fake tinder profile where the attractive girl needs you to pay for an airplane ticket to come see you. Like bro look at you and then look at her. It ain't happening. You're not the exception to the rule. They just want your money knowing getting it from a lonely sucker is easy work. As soon as the money flow drops it'll show just how she (dan) actually feels about you. First she'll do some guilt trips and if that don't get the money flowing she'll start shit or ignore you.

duckshaveducks

Tier 1 Sub
May 4, 2022
The sad thing is Z is a great guy. Dude is one of the nicest people I've come across. Youre probably right though he probably hasn't had attention in that area and Dan gave him attention. He got sucked in and invested himself in that. She gave him a sense of purpose. He's wasting his time on someone who walks all over him and does the bare minimum to keep him around. Dude could legit probably get some who actually cares about him that actually has things in common instead of trying to like whatever Dan likes. Dan wants to talk about being a 1 way friendship, i bet her "friends" know way more about her life than she'll ever know about even Z her "best friend". The it takes 30seconds to check in becomes a little less genuine when you're checking in on donors that haven't gifted in a while and not checking in as long as they're donating. But yeah Z if you ever read this you're better than this. You shouldn't have to apologize to people for Dans actions in DMs. You are better than her and deserve someone who appreciates you. The only end game with dan is heartbreak and wasted time. This woman will always move the goal post to her advantage and shame others for sticking by thier morals when she can't stick to her own. There is no honor or benefit to going down with this ship. Stop trying to hold it up and just let it sink.