MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - thedandangler discussion thread | Page 13 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

Eddie Kingston Fan

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
All streamers wrap their entire self-worth in viewer count. But thots are even worse about it. If they lose any viewers they freak out. LivestreamFail is a Reddit sub dedicated to Twitch and all its drama. There are posts on there every day about thots having meltdowns cause their views are down. Or people aren't subbing or giving them money.

I am sure she has been on there. She is trying really hard to be the next Amouranth and make that type of money.

duckshaveducks

Tier 1 Sub
May 4, 2022
I missed a lot.

Having known most the seasoned mods, none would ask for money. Nor would i expect them too. Z does way too much though. He manages way more than he should. She is taking advantage of him and using him knowing he probably likes her. I mean all the mods do too much. They're all too nice of people that they dont know they're being used and manipulated or have the strength to stick up for themselves. Z 100% playing the long game. He strikes me as a guy who hasnt had a lot of attention from a woman. He's gunna get wrecked with this one and its gunna hurt him bad. He deserves better. She told him live on stream she thought he wasn't very dominant. Then he tried to be overly dominant to "show her". Yea you're her doormat buddy and she doesnt respect you.

When Dan gets like this she knows how to manipulate for subs. She plays im down card and whines about not having views and subs to get "simp"athy points. Usually her mods start to feel bad and donate or they try to help farm subs by either being over the top salesman or trying to get people to match subs. Super cringe. What it all boils down to is her content gets stale and she is forced to make actual content which she cant do. She feels bad because it's suddenly not as easy as sitting there in a bikini or playing cod in revealing clothes. Her mods come up with more ideas than she ever does. She claims she is so busy yet really she is getting zooted and leaving her weed out for her dogs to eat for more "simp"athy points because her dog is in the hospital.

Dan thinks most woman on twitch are leaches. Theyre only there to steal her donors. Yet she has no problem rolling into other peoples streams and trying to steal their viewers. She injects herself into so much shit just to get her name out there, but when someone else does it to her its a problem. She had people that told her how it was but she didnt value their opinion because it wasn't what she wanted to hear. She wanted to be coddled and told it's alright and nothing is wrong.

I find it laughable she want to get back into gaming. i dont think there is any coming back especially after a basically being laughing stock of the cod community and trash talking cod saying it ruined your channel during a cod tourney

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
There's no way in hell that Z doesn't like her as more than a friend. Nobody does all the shit that he does for her, basically running her stream for her because she's too high/busy with OF to put any real effort into it. THat's the only thing that makes sense, and he's an idiot for that shit. Moved to be like 10-15 min away from her and is her non-sexual boy toy doing any and everything she asks. Andrew does the same shit.

I think I remember that situation with her and Z too lol

that weed thing kills me. She just lets the dogs near everything she does, never corrects em or pushes em away when they're near her weed/alcohol. Then when she talks about how Tito almost died from gum and says not to get that type of gum. How about...oh I don't know, not having the tub of gum where he can gain access to it? It's a big ass dog, the fuck do you think he's gonna do lol smh.

she's gonna ditch the gaming thing real quick when she's getting under 800 viewers like she used to and run back to hot tub streams lol

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
yeah that's so true all the main people against her and that would told her are gone . now she's trying to go back to game and while she wasn't bad at game she went so hard with the sex stuff theres no coming back it's like she doesn't know what to do. if its not her in a bikini with her ass showing when she write the name ( theres a reason she write them there) and she would even have mirror to make sure we see the ass too. she manipulate people with all the i'm down and shit like that the next stream lots of subs

Reactions: KIT258

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
yeah and she wants to have a sanctuary and adopt more dog, but she doesn't look at them at all dog are smart they see what they can do if no one do anything they'll continue and the see something they put it in their mouth when they are big like that

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
her thought process is easy i'm perfect i'm never wrong anyone else is the problem, how many regular left because they knew her way more than me and saw her acting differently and ban woman and cry about views etc. not like just someone having good vibe and having fun with friend

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
she's not a COD or HyperX partner anymore lol, the only "sponsor" she has is that girl gamer life vlog thing. I really think the only reason she got that is because there's a guy that runs the account and he probably likes her. She hasn't gamed consistently for a long time but they're gonna sign her to do some gamer girl show when she's not a gamer anymore? lol