KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
she streamed in a bikini before, but it was on vacation, you know...where a bikini actually makes sense lol. It was her and Aly and the mods, I think it might have been the first "mod vacation" actually

def. wasn't YEARS, years means like she was doing it from when she first started streaming and that's complete bs lol

Reactions: someguy18

resoob

Fan
Sep 21, 2022
Good. I'm not on good terms. I fucking hate her. Idk why this is the one grudge I kept. Maybe cause I saw in real time her fucking supporting members and other partners. Come for me Dan, I have nothing to lose so I couldnt give a fuck less. Tell me you are going to contact you lawyer like the dude on Twitch. Fun fact: If you talked to a lawyer instead of lying, they would have told you to SHUT THE FUCK UP. You are clearly an idiot who likes throwing that shit around. Too bad you family hates you or you could pull "do you know who my dad is?"
She slurred through "e-girl" advice for the simps. Not surprising. NSP is just a fucking bitch, "Imma fight you bro" I could throw a pool noodle at your lumpy fat faking ass and youd cry assault then go on stream and talk hard shit. He is such a fucking loser it is laughable. "Came from nothing" BITCH YOU WERE ADOPTED INTO A WEALTHY FAMILY WHO GAVE YOU EVER OPPORTUNITY IN THE WORLD. AT LEAST I RECOGNIZE I COMPLETELY FUCKED THE CHANCES MY PARENTS GAVE ME AND REGRET IT AND WANT TO DO BETTER. NSP you suck so fucking bad it's incredible. Keep buying your selfish-driven e-thots to hang out while they are completely disgusted by you.

Fuck you Noah. I'm streaming tomorrow during the day
WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, THIS WAS SUCH A SECRET PERSONA, NO ONE COULD FIGURE IT OUT!!!

/s

• LUL
Reactions: KIT258

resoob

Fan
Sep 21, 2022
Oh fuck Panda's fuck fucking ass, talking bout her aint a fuck boy, aint a creep, talking bout how he was trying to fuck deathyill, all after a whole story about flying some girl out to fuck who didnt want to when she got there. Yeah, cause she knew your dumb ass is usable. Fuck Azra, deathyill, kyoo, all the fucks messing with dan. NSP I hope you see these you piece of shit. Don't fucking lie to me live on chat. Go suck up to another stalker fan to make yourself look good. Still no one gives a flying fuck about your well-being except your mom. Find God and I hate them.

KIT258

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
that e-girl advice was funny, I sure as hell wouldn't take advice from a mentally unstable person like Dan that said she makes guys wait a year before she messes around with em but is sucking dick on cam on her OF :LUL . I'd love to hear that reasoning with somebody "it's just business" :KEKWlaugh:

you were in Panda's chat? lol and yea the fighting thing is funny too, he thinks people are gonna back down bc he's bigger (fatter lol) than them

Reactions: johnnyTremain4657

johnnyTremain4657

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
It's sad she thinks they are actual friends. They are all just clout chasing whores and will drop you for somebody else with more viewers.

I had popped into Amour's return stream last night for a minute and she called out how there are people who have genuinely reached out for her well being and that there are people using her situation purely for clout...made me think of Dan.

Panda was supposed to fight Eli at the end of the month but he said on stream yesterday that the fight isn't going to happen...hmmm...wonder why.

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Dan streaming at a bar after discord said irl stream today , but dan then said this
the bar or the santuary
I'm going to bar because sanctuary doesnt bring #s