Discussion The Love Family fans

hidinginplainsite

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'll agree with you there but I also think that part of her charm is that she's already shown more in her first outing in three months than her sister did in like two years time. Crystal will be the only one so far to actually show the gash. I'm hoping Jewel follows her mother's coaching better than jade's. Honestly Jade is preggo now so her market value is going to steadily decline anyway (just my opinion, nothing against the preggo fetishists). She just won't have the time for all this once that baby comes. It's usually how most ethots get lost.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Since the mom and 2 daughters are on OnlyFans I assume that the father is no longer in the picture lol

Kinda weird actually. Mom and daughter seeing each other naked on OF

I can't get into Crystal and Jade's OF kinda sucks unless you pay for PPV. Girl gives out nothin' for free and I am happy a lot of her PPV have leaked. Her simulated Cowgirl riding videos are pretty hot. Can't believe she is pregnant. Wonder if she is actually with the father or it was some rando.

One of those girls that's in my Top 20 but I won't pay any money for.

I'm upgrading to Jewel. Crossed my mind at first that she wasn't taking it serious and her content would be shit, but I am becoming more hopeful. Fingers crossed that she won't follow her sister's business model.