EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support The best way to make a poll

Yosh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Hey I wanted to know what was the best way to make a poll correctly ( with the rules of Simpcity)
On my case I want to make a poll on the thread of kiko Baka : https://simpcity.su/threads/kiko-baka.1540/page-5#post-2175531 where I would ask the people wich set they would like that I buy next ( all on me, I'm not asking for Pools/Funds)
Do I have to use a separate site like in this post "https://simpcity.su/threads/bunkr-file-expiration.93553/"

Also do I have to create a model discussion Even if I put content in the same post as the poll? Thanks

Solution
Request's are not allowed in main thread's. Doing discussion thread about what u should share next also isn't a good idea, since whole thread will be flooded with those kind a post's. Only way it's trough DMs. Just add something like - wich set they would like that I buy next...DM me. Selling, trading or no allowed at all and it's lead to BAN, don't forget that.
Request's are not allowed in main thread's. Doing discussion thread about what u should share next also isn't a good idea, since whole thread will be flooded with those kind a post's. Only way it's trough DMs. Just add something like - wich set they would like that I buy next...DM me. Selling, trading or no allowed at all and it's lead to BAN, don't forget that.

Solution
Thanks for the quick reply, I wanted to know "wich set they would like that I buy next...DM me" can I put it in the thread (in a post with content of course)? I don't want to misunderstand your answer.
And also, of course, like I said at the beginning, I'm really not interested in selling or trading just that I'm not a millionaire and I don't know which one to take. So might as well give what the majority wants.

Thanks for the quick reply, I wanted to know "wich set they would like that I buy next...DM me" can I put it in the thread (in a post with content of course)? I don't want to misunderstand your answer.
And also, of course, like I said at the beginning, I'm really not interested in selling or trading just that I'm not a millionaire and I don't know which one to take. So might as well give what the majority wants.
Sure

Back
Top Bottom