EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

Im trynna put a nice animated thumbnail + banner to the Tessa thread but someone (I think its a mod considering how dedicated he is) keep putting the same old boring ones :sadKEK:
Can this person stop or give me a reason ? (maybe it's too heavy for the page and it's having trouble loading ? :peepoShrug:)
I mean, it sounds like you already answered your own question. Logically it would slow down the thread loading and when you think about it, for something most people looking at the thread don't really care about or pay much attention to.

She does not want to pay for the production cost of a professional studio to create her videos. Not enough ROI in sales.
And none of the big-money adult content producers will hire her because she won't perform hardcore on camera.
Her latest "blue on bed" video is a waste of good production time. She could have given a BJ to one of her toys.

Last edited:
She does not want to pay for the production cost of a professional studio to create her videos. Not enough ROI in sales.
And none of the big-money adult content producers will hire her because she won't perform hardcore on camera.
Her latest "blue on bed" video is a waste of good production time. She could have given a BJ to one of her toys.
It seems fairly obvious to me that she is trying to leave modelling behind and transition into production and after more than ten years of getting her tits out and licking her nipples, I can only imagine how old it has become for her.

It seems fairly obvious to me that she is trying to leave modelling behind and transition into production and after more than ten years of getting her tits out and licking her nipples, I can only imagine how old it has become for her.
Not a shocker if she goes this route. Many of the ladies on PUF was doing that prior to Tessa 1st appearance. Monica Mendez, Maggie Green, Bianca Beauchamp, Leanne Crow to name a few, have all moved to behind the camera work. In some cases, ended up doing HC. Not saying to hold out hope for Tessa but it is a trend with some of them on PUF.

Not a shocker if she goes this route. Many of the ladies on PUF was doing that prior to Tessa 1st appearance. Monica Mendez, Maggie Green, Bianca Beauchamp, Leanne Crow to name a few, have all moved to behind the camera work. In some cases, ended up doing HC. Not saying to hold out hope for Tessa but it is a trend with some of them on PUF.
September Carrino

Just curious but before 2020 various forums used to post tessas pictures & videos from puf & her website but since then all those forums seems to post videos and no pictures, I know that around 2020 was when tessa started her onlyfans and theres pictures & videos out there from that, but I cant for the life of me figure out why those pictures from puf & tessas website has not been posted?

Just curious but before 2020 various forums used to post tessas pictures & videos from puf & her website but since then all those forums seems to post videos and no pictures, I know that around 2020 was when tessa started her onlyfans and theres pictures & videos out there from that, but I cant for the life of me figure out why those pictures from puf & tessas website has not been posted?
Probably just to keep things in order, most of those PUF sets have been around for a while so it makes sense for people to focus on OF instead. I would've posted an archive if i had one, but otherwise I'm sure you shouldn't have that hard of a time finding that stuff around

Last edited:
We have a complety archive of her work here thanks to bob

Her cosmid's pics and vids can be found on post #2
Her puf's pics and vids can be found on post #3
Her site's pics and vids can be found on post #4
The zips are posted again on post #11 as an attachment to the post itself as a way to safeguard against takedowns.

Her myfreecams videos can be found on post #5

Just look on the first page and you will find everyting that you want

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom