EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

Ive been following Tessa since the cosmid days and I have to say that the last blowjob/titfuck video, where shes wearing a green top is the best thing shes ever done. Better than the niki skyler stuff and all the “reveals”, cosplays, shoots whatever the fuck.
If she did a variation of this shit constantly (maybe even monthly), that would make up for all the inconsistency and boring stuff throughout the years.
Any chance you can link/msg to the video youre referring to? Thx lad

Again, latest video. Almost zero production value. Amateur-ish style self shot video. Automatically better than her high value production shit.

I would have to somewhat disagree. Tessa learning how to produce her high production works, while squeezing in some HC-ish content in-between could be a lead-up to what some of us want to see. Now imagine longer videos and streams with the skills she learned? She would increase her income and status I believe. Maybe it would make other girls from PUF leave too realizing they can do better.

Despite her inconsistently disappearing for days at a time, it appears she is doing to on her own. So as much we want to see her go 0-69(Giggity) at a record's pace, just like in a real relationship, we have to be patient with her. Let her get there when she's ready.

There is no place for any SW to go once they cross that line. I think Tessa flirts with it to keep her base fans/customers where it is. Because we all know when she finally inserts something again, her simps will cry foul and rage quit in protest.

One of her recent posts seem to have hinted at the fact her inconsistency has drove fans to quit or turn off renewals with the statement she made in said post. It might explain her more semi-consistent explicit content over the past week or so.

All I know is her all around OF content has been good. Better than her stuff with PUF. I look forward to what she does next, as long as her simp/white knight army doesn't drive her to stop doing it.

Last edited:
Again, latest video. Almost zero production value. Amateur-ish style self shot video. Automatically better than her high value production shit.
Agreed, her professional-style content sucks. And she needs to stop with the shitty acting and editing. These bitches think they are producing art. All she has to do is set up her phone camera, take a dildo and be herself. 😂

Im trynna put a nice animated thumbnail + banner to the Tessa thread but someone (I think its a mod considering how dedicated he is) keep putting the same old boring ones :sadKEK:
Can this person stop or give me a reason ? (maybe it's too heavy for the page and it's having trouble loading ? :peepoShrug:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trynna put a nice animated thumbnail + banner to the Tessa thread but someone (I think its a mod considering how dedicated he is) keep putting the same old boring ones :sadKEK:
Can this person stop or give me a reason ? (maybe it's too heavy for the page and it's having trouble loading ? :peepoShrug:)
Well, the mod is the mod for a reason. He wants the thread to look a certain way. Maybe DM them to discuss it? Maybe you can get the members of the thread to vote in the change? Being forceful in something they created might not work out well...

No new posts in more than a week - gentlemen, i am officially concerned.
Didn't she fuck her laptop up? It's probably got all her editing shit on there. Not that I'm encouraging her or anything...

That being said, she could do a bunch of daily content purely off her phone for some self-shot greatness.

Didn't she fuck her laptop up? It's probably got all her editing shit on there. Not that I'm encouraging her or anything...

That being said, she could do a bunch of daily content purely off her phone for some self-shot greatness.
she will likely use that as the explanation for her absence , but like you said she can easily use her phone so let's see what she says

Same could be said about a lot of models tbh. Lydiagh0st could be uploading pictures at least every other day but she doesn’t. My point is that I just think Tessa and other models just get lazy af at times. I just think they run outta motivation to post or something. I doubt it’s any technical issues for Tessa with all the money she’s been making. She can afford new equipment and etc. she’s makes way more than most OF models. I just think it’s pure laziness and lack of motivation tbh.

Same could be said about a lot of models tbh. Lydiagh0st could be uploading pictures at least every other day but she doesn’t. My point is that I just think Tessa and other models just get lazy af at times. I just think they run outta motivation to post or something. I doubt it’s any technical issues for Tessa with all the money she’s been making. She can afford new equipment and etc. she’s makes way more than most OF models. I just think it’s pure laziness and lack of motivation tbh.
Agreed, it's most likely sheer laziness and that's the reason why i will never waste a cent on any of these models. If Tessa could stick to a schedule at all, I'd gladly pay, but I don't want to get frustrated every other week. If other employees worked like that, they'd get fired in a heartbeat but as per usual, her tits have shielded her from the consequences of her actions.

Agreed, it's most likely sheer laziness and that's the reason why i will never waste a cent on any of these models. If Tessa could stick to a schedule at all, I'd gladly pay, but I don't want to get frustrated every other week. If other employees worked like that, they'd get fired in a heartbeat but as per usual, her tits have shielded her from the consequences of her actions.
Exactly, from their perspective, I get it. You wake up, go about your day and you just don’t feel like taking pictures or uploading a video. As easy as it sounds and it is, lack of motivation can kill all of that. Thing is, even tho I understand their lack of motivation and laziness, you have paying customers that are waiting on you. I don’t think I could ever get over that personally. Like I’d constantly feel like I’d have to post something, which I’m sure Tessa felt like at first but then the laziness started.

The models I sub to are pretty consistent with their uploads on photos or videos like b/g, solo, and etc. Tessa doesn’t really do much to warrant such time off, lmao. Maybe that heavily edited shit that she spends hours making, but no one really asked for a music video shot and produced like an early 2000s-2010s music video.

I remember awhile back I bought tessa a new top. lacey little thing that would've ended up on the ground in 3 seconds, so no biggie,right? no DM, No Shout out, nothing. Why would i waste my time on a woman that gets everything and gives nothing in return? So, i get to see her snatch after 8 years of following and thats supposed to make up for blowing off fans? SMDH. I had to jump off her onlyfans. These Women need a taste of their own medicine it seems. See how it feels when the gravy train de-rails. Its not really the lack of a shoutout that gets me, Its the fact that i was taken for granted by some drunk fat-titted junkie. it makes me smile when i see her shit for free now. and i have all of you to thank for it. stay in the fight guys! we are doing gods work here.

incels-incel.gif

Back
Top Bottom