EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

Can't stop thinking about Tessa. And i caught a scary thought yesterday. What if Tessa decided to choose the way to change her gender, like Ellen Page. I hope it's just sick fantasy and it will never come true. Do you guys still continue to love Tessa if she will change her gender?

Can't stop thinking about Tessa. And i caught a scary thought yesterday. What if Tessa decided to choose the way to change her gender, like Ellen Page. I hope it's just sick fantasy and it will never come true. Do you guys still continue to love Tessa if she will change her gender?
He's keeping those titties though right?

I bet my right testicle that here are tons of guys who would suck her cock. :PogO:

you know what they say, greeks invented sex, italians invented having it with women
Wow greeks invented humans , that's so cool ! :wowers:

pretty sure that instagram links to a different tessa fowler who is a cancer survivor. I know because I just checekd. Bard does not always give 100 percent accurate information. For instance I once asked who was the killer in scream 3 and it gave me the wrong answer. I then said hey you are wrong so and so is the killer and bard is like oops i made a mistake.

pretty sure that instagram links to a different tessa fowler who is a cancer survivor. I know because I just checekd. Bard does not always give 100 percent accurate information. For instance I once asked who was the killer in scream 3 and it gave me the wrong answer. I then said hey you are wrong so and so is the killer and bard is like oops i made a mistake.
None of the AI chatbots (Bard, ChatGPT, etc) are primarily focused on presenting correct facts. Their main focus is summarizing information in a way that sounds like natural, human language. The first time I heard about people using ChatGPT as a search engine, I was like, "what the fuck are you thinking?!" It's like finding out your friend has a parrot who talks and going to ask it for life advice.

That includes you b0b :KEKWlaugh:
robert-downey.gif

Back
Top Bottom