EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

None of the AI chatbots (Bard, ChatGPT, etc) are primarily focused on presenting correct facts. Their main focus is summarizing information in a way that sounds like natural, human language. The first time I heard about people using ChatGPT as a search engine, I was like, "what the fuck are you thinking?!" It's like finding out your friend has a parrot who talks and going to ask it for life advice.
Again, I think it was just a regular break we'd have had an update by now. I do see pregnancy as something she'd want to try to keep under wraps

Again, I think it was just a regular break we'd have had an update by now. I do see pregnancy as something she'd want to try to keep under wraps
She's in GTA 6, recording her lines. That's why she hasn't posted anything. You know how Rockstar is – if she posted anything, that would've been the end of her voice acting career.

I Heard some where she is acting as Lucia one of the protagonist in GTA 6 & Rockstar wanted her breast reduced to make the development of game faster
Even the PS5 can't render enough polygons to recreate Tessa's giant titties. :PepeWhy:

can't shake the feeling that something bad is going on. Tessa was one of the very few chicks out there who was eager to be a slut for the internet. I can't imagine she'd just suddenly get sick of it all and randomly disappear the way she has. and realistically speaking, maybe that IS part of. but it's so bizarre how long her disappearance has lasted.

can't shake the feeling that something bad is going on. Tessa was one of the very few chicks out there who was eager to be a slut for the internet. I can't imagine she'd just suddenly get sick of it all and randomly disappear the way she has. and realistically speaking, maybe that IS part of. but it's so bizarre how long her disappearance has lasted.
yep if everything is fine , the most likely explanation is that she got pregnant and seeing how her fans HATED her bj blurred preview , she thought being preggo would make her completely lose most of her subs , so she decided to lay low , i hope this is what happened in any case as it's the most ''positive'' explanation.

yep if everything is fine , the most likely explanation is that she got pregnant and seeing how her fans HATED her bj blurred preview , she thought being preggo would make her completely lose most of her subs , so she decided to lay low , i hope this is what happened in any case as it's the most ''positive'' explanation.
I beg to differ. If she got pregnant she knows that her fans would pay top $ to see her pregnant tits. She most likely is dating a dude who doesn't want her to do it. thats my best guess. Odds are he's wealthy enough to where she doesn't need the extra income. Were talking about a drop dead gorgeous girl at the age where many get engaged.

I beg to differ. If she got pregnant she knows that her fans would pay top $ to see her pregnant tits. She most likely is dating a dude who doesn't want her to do it. thats my best guess. Odds are he's wealthy enough to where she doesn't need the extra income. Were talking about a drop dead gorgeous girl at the age where many get engaged.
She's still selling content and someone keeps logging into the OF acct, most probably to avoid it being cancelled due to inactivity. This tells me she may still need/want that revenue. I'd think if a man was involved in that decision, he'd want her to stop altogether... even more if he is wealthy.

So yeah, a baby, or some sort of physical or mental health issue.

And yeah, we've been speculating about this for months... but I'll stick to my theory. She will come back with Erica Campbell and a double ended dildo. Cmon Tessa, hurry up... Erica is in her early 40s... and maybe throw Aria Giovanni in the mix...

Last edited:
My wild theory is she was pregnant with the child of her "friend" that passed and she wasn't comfortable making content while pregnant because it would be exploiting the the dead friend's unborn child.

My wild theory is she was pregnant with the child of her "friend" that passed and she wasn't comfortable making content while pregnant because it would be exploiting the the dead friend's unborn child.
She first talked about her passed friend in July 2021, that's a hell of a pregnancy. :PogO:

Back
Top Bottom