EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

I'd imagine it's most likely she found a comfortable lifestyle can be had with no work/effort on her part since people will subscribe regardless if she posts or not. This is the longest she's ghosted but it's certainly not the first time, she's been doing this for years now.

Don't really understand the 'found something/one that's sustains her now', or found a comfortable lifestyle theory.

She's done the pinup stuff like...forever, she's also been a camgirl. If that lifestyle exists, she lives it already and does it around the thottery she does.

If her stories are to be believed she goes hard on the night life and seems to fuck like mad too(I've mentioned it before, the anal stories still blow my mind).

She lives to make money off her boobs though and she knows it. She'll continue, it's a matter of how and when.

I do wish all the simps still subscribed would drop off at a higher rate though.

I'm leaning towards potential rehab theory. Or burnout(which is laughable to be fair, her latest video showed 0 signs of that and was 100% better than her high production value shit)

UPDATE : Her OnlyFans page now says last seen June 10.
Just a helpful FYI

OF creators can hide their last seen status, So in essence, Tessa could very well have been logged in all this time without showing her last seen status

Just a helpful FYI

OF creators can hide their last seen status, So in essence, Tessa could very well have been logged in all this time without showing her last seen status
Yeah for sure ! but the fact that she was on last week should help dispel a lot of the rumors , but now she has to explain her absence because it would be ultra weird if she just went straight back to content like nothing happened.

And there seems to be some new posts on her page, last from June 12(don't know if those are new sets and is she the one posting there).

And there seems to be some new posts on her page, last from June 12(don't know if those are new sets and is she the one posting there).
how do you know if the posts are news ? stat numbers in the header ?

her website has been updated every week or so. not saying it's not her, but it could be just old photo's, or someone that does shit for her

Short of going through all of the posts, does anyone think she has implants. Every now and again the bottom margin of her nipples looks like a very faint scar. If they are scars, crap they are a phenomenal. If not, wonder why they look like scars.

fell off the wagon and into rehab?
I've been wondering this myself. She has mentioned that she used to have a drinking problem, and with her grief over her friend dying, I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually learn that she checked herself into rehab or something like that. It would explain the complete radio silence.

Short of going through all of the posts, does anyone think she has implants.
lol no of course not.

Short of going through all of the posts, does anyone think she has implants. Every now and again the bottom margin of her nipples looks like a very faint scar. If they are scars, crap they are a phenomenal. If not, wonder why they look like scars.
The only thing that ever made me think that was this one vid, the bottom of her left tit:

But nah, she probably doesn't; she was open enough to share on OF when she had the Vampire Breast Lift/injected threads on OF, so if she's willing to post that I don't see the reason not to mention if she had implants. Then again, "natural" marketing is popular with a lot of guys.

A longer silence would mean moving Tessa's thread to Camgirls vanished thread:hyperz:

Yeah, looking at it in the gif, I think that's just an indent from her bra cup. A girl with a pair like her needs a hefty underwire, and those things dig in and leave a mark that can be visible for a while after removal.

I wasn't referring to the underside of her breast, but from about 4 to 8 o'clock on her areolas. It's always looked weird to me. I get the underwire marks.

Also, I never heard about the VBL. Looks interesting and I guess the thread is indeed helpful in communicating information. Thanks.

Yeah, looking at it in the gif, I think that's just an indent from her bra cup. A girl with a pair like her needs a hefty underwire, and those things dig in and leave a mark that can be visible for a while after removal.
I agree, just saying that's the only thing that ever briefly raised an eyebrow for me.

Back
Top Bottom